• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Sundae School Negates Bloodletting - The First Cut

Gamma Ray

Reaction score
When using Sundae School as a support character, it appears her SA is applies to the permanent bleed and it times out. As a result, Bad Hair Day Filia successfully applying the first cut gets negated by the SA.

When the opponent tags out and then back in, the Permanent Bleed value is presented as a large negative and no perma-bleed damage is inflicted.

I will post a better video once my BHD is off of cooldown since the fight I tried to record was a stomp with a brief instance of the bug occurring.

Phone: iPhone 6
Version: 11.4 (15F79)

Interesting! Sounds like there’s both a visual and technical error here. I know you said you’ll have further info coming up, but would you be able to confirm which team Sundae School had to be on for this to happen, or is it either? I would suppose it might not matter but it’s an important thing to know nonetheless.

Sundae School was on my squad as shown in this video. I believe it works both ways but it’s tough to find someone willing to put a Sundae School on their squad (If anyone knows a node to test it out on let me know).

Edit: Please watch the full video to see Big Band tag back in and not have the perma-bleed effect active.

Reactions: Psyche