• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Add in assists

Tao

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
In the pc/console version, you can make a fighter who isnt currently active, jump into the action, use whatever attack you assigned, and then they will retreat back to safety. It would be pretty neat if the feature can be added to the mobile version. Of course while they are on the screen, they can be attacked.

Reactions: Skulltoon
the only problem i see with implementing stuff like that from console/PC is preventing mobile from turning too overly-complicated. there’s already a lot of tap, hold, and swipe commands along with buttons on screen so adding a new button/command may cause things to get confusing for players. there was a thread also suggesting implementing jumping into mobile and that posed the same problem - it most likely will over complicate things. i agree - it would be cool - but i just don’t think everything from original Skullgirls can be brought to mobile. it just wasn’t meant for everything.

I'd like to see Assists and DHCs available in some fashion. It'll definitely spice up combos a lot.

Reactions: Skulltoon and Tao
In the pc/console version, you can make a fighter who isnt currently active, jump into the action, use whatever attack you assigned, and then they will retreat back to safety. It would be pretty neat if the feature can be added to the mobile version. Of course while they are on the screen, they can be attacked.

Although I'm still anticipating for these features, I think this might break the game in terms of bugs and glitches. I don't think they are ready to bring in features from console to mobile yet. But don't get too disappointed yet, who knows what kind of crazy shenanigans they have up their sleeves for 3.0?

Reactions: Skulltoon and Tao