• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Social Features Preview

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Recently chat was added to SGM, but that was only the tip of the social features iceberg. The devs recently posted this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1019033965771018241?s=19

In our next update, we'll be adding new social features to let you view and interact with other players! Check out this early mock-up of the new profile screen we're working on.

IMG_20180718_090306.jpg

What do y'all think?

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I’m very excited! However, while detailed player info will be great and all, the thing I want most is friends lists so I’m quite hopeful for that, though if not included in this update, they’ll come in time. Quite curious about what achievements there might be, and whether that might possibly mean some sort of Game Centre integration on iOS (if that even still exists).

Reactions: PHPP and Inked
I'm curious what stats will be tracked in that page. I hope there's something to show how your collection is going, or be able to preview cards you don't actually own yet.

Looks cool, but I don't foresee many instances where I would want to know that amount of information about random opponents encountered in Prize Fights. Like, if I'm about to fight a Harlequin Cerebella, G. I. Jazz Big Band, and Untouchable Peacock team, why would I want to know how their best Beowulf is feeling today?

But it couldn't hurt, so I'm for it. The worst thing they could add would be take inspiration from the nightmarish Metal Gear Solid V multiplayer. Imagine being in constant threat of invaders abducting your collection of fighters.

Although a stats screen and a possible friends list are very appreciated, mostly the latter, I'm more excited about achievements. It's nice to have more goals to reach specially since completing the story mode doesn't take that long, hopefully they'll also add master difficulty there and change this (please HVS, make it happen). Another good thing about achievements, they'll most likely come with all sorts of rewards and who doesn't love those, right?

Reactions: Psyche
I want to see what this guild stuff will be like. Is this going to possibly lead into guild based events and rewards possibly? Can't wait to see. Also what PHPP said, hopefully get some rewards with the achievements.

Reactions: PHPP
Pretty psyched up for this. Though I foresee some problems with the 'Top Fighters' if they could just let us see what unlocked Abilities and Moves their Fighter has before going on PFs, it would also help a lot for many players (like me who has no idea what i'm doing with my last hope lol). I'm also excited on what they are going to implement for guilds and achievements. It was about time they made a guild system and a achievements page, possibly for currency, titles or relics? They can cram a lot for this update.

What would a guild be like? Mortal Kombat X had players join factions that would "war" every week, with the winner getting goodies. Would be nice to get a Premiere Relic, elemental dust, and some keys for being part of the Black Egrets or the ASG Labs (never gonna join the Medici, though!).

Speaking of spoils, I'm hyped for achievements and the rewards they may bring.

Achievement ideas

Metal Meddler: Evolve a bronze to silver
Aurum Alchemist: Evolve a silver to gold
Diamond Dog: Evolve a gold to diamond
The Long Journey: Evolve a bronze all the way to diamond
Peng-WIN Pin: summon the penguin referee
Hellooooo Nurse: unlock Oh Mai Valentine (am I mistaken to think she is only in the Daily Relic?)
Off Topic: tell the strangers in chat your favorite anime

Reactions: PHPP
What would a guild be like? Mortal Kombat X had players join factions that would "war" every week, with the winner getting goodies. Would be nice to get a Premiere Relic, elemental dust, and some keys for being part of the Black Egrets or the ASG Labs (never gonna join the Medici, though!).

Speaking of spoils, I'm hyped for achievements and the rewards they may bring.

Achievement ideas

Metal Meddler: Evolve a bronze to silver
Aurum Alchemist: Evolve a silver to gold
Diamond Dog: Evolve a gold to diamond
The Long Journey: Evolve a bronze all the way to diamond
Peng-WIN Pin: summon the penguin referee
Hellooooo Nurse: unlock Oh Mai Valentine (am I mistaken to think she is only in the Daily Relic?)
Off Topic: tell the strangers in chat your favorite anime

Here's my dumb take.
Smash Hit: End off a match with a BB1.
Top of the List: End off a match with a BB2.
Globe Worthy: End off a match with a BB3.
Tomb of the Raider: Complete a Daily Event in Master difficulty for the first time.
Full Moon: The wulf launches it's prey and grounds it to the floor, getting its victory.
Orchestral Finish: A flurry of bass notes fly across the wide stage like a sympony of the opera.
The Circus End: The bella demonstrates her strength through the hat with no limitations and ends it with an act to be amazed with.
Sacrifice of Hatshepsut: The goddess cuts, chops snd butchers it's meal until they are satisfied, exiling the remains to offer to her own.
Feel free to add any of your own!

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
What is the penguin referee? Is it a new BB or something?

Try it yourself! Have hype mode activated and defeat the last character on the enemy team with any of Beowulf's BBs that end in a body slam. See what happens!

I'm pretty sure it's either w/wo Hype Mode Air Wulf or with Hype Mode Wulfamania correct?