• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Going off screen

Mentos

Reaction score
This happens if you revive someone with val and tag them in before they leave the screen
Works on any character. Reviving midscreen and dashing back will drag your opponent with you. Getting thrown or hit by a charge attack will remove your magical properties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche and fanghoul
Great that you caught this! Would you be able to add any detail for reproducing/replicating this bug? A video like you have provided is great, but it only shows one precise way to do it. For example, does the revivee have to be at the left edge of the screen, or can the successful Forbidden Procedure be used anywhere on the stage? Does this work for all characters, or only Cerebella (and Filia as I’ve seen you mention elsewhere)? I don’t mean to say what you’ve done is bad at all. It’s just best to make it as easy as possible for the developers to reproduce the bug so that they can quickly get to the bottom of what’s causing it.

Reactions: fanghoul
Great that you caught this! Would you be able to add any detail for reproducing/replicating this bug? A video like you have provided is great, but it only shows one precise way to do it. For example, does the revivee have to be at the left edge of the screen, or can the successful Forbidden Procedure be used anywhere on the stage? Does this work for all characters, or only Cerebella (and Filia as I’ve seen you mention elsewhere)? I don’t mean to say what you’ve done is bad at all. It’s just best to make it as easy as possible for the developers to reproduce the bug so that they can quickly get to the bottom of what’s causing it.
sure thing

I'm wondering if this is related to other weirdness that sometimes happens with revival. I've noticed a number of quirky things happening in Squiggly's weekly event, though not with enough consistency to provide a good report like this.

This is amazing. All we have to do is let the AI take advantage of this and time you out :^).

Thanks for the report and all that! We'll look into it.