• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Parasoul's infinite grapple?

Reaction score
I found a rather weird "bug" with Parasouls grapple. Normally, you cant repeatedly grab your opponent, because they would break the grapple. Thing is, hitting them usually resets this, allowing a successful grapple again. Parasoul's trip attack will connect with opponents she's thrown, allowing her to throw them successfully again. Wash, Rinse, Repeat until you win. I haven't tested this extensively, but it seems most characters will take the beating. Squigly tends to break the grapple occasionally. I even got a video of it for proof. Its short, and squigly breaks it near the end, but you can see what I mean.

Reactions: fanghoul
Parasoul's grab is pretty janky in terms of animation and has few techable frames so it's hard to break out from. You're also looking at kinda low level AI so it's not a good example. If it also works for high level AI then you might have a case here

Parasoul's grab is pretty janky in terms of animation and has few techable frames so it's hard to break out from. You're also looking at kinda low level AI so it's not a good example. If it also works for high level AI then you might have a case here

I was able to get it to work for awhile against some harder AI. Will try and get a vid of it next time.