• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Ms Fortune colour pallets

Kassem Shour

Reaction score
Since it has been confirmed by the Game Devs that Ms Fortune is going to be the next character, I was wondering what type of colour pallets will we get of Ms Fortune. There are so many types but it's obvious that one of the bronze cards is going to be Ms Fortune's original colour. What about the rest? So I was thinking, why don't we vote on the type of pallets that we want, one more for bronze, two for silver and finally three for gold. So let us put it to a vote.

Reactions: PHPP and Zuzuska
Can someone please insert a pic of all of Ms Fortune's colour palettes, thank you.

Reactions: PHPP
latest

Wow. That was vastly more complicated than I thought it'd be. "Error Uploading your File"

Thanks, much appreciated. I had the same problem as well. So what type of colour palettes would you like to see of Ms Fortune?
Personally, I would love to see 12 and 18.12 because it's the only one with blue blood, and 18 because it feels the cleanest. Plus I enjoy the colors; 18 has the colors I would paint my walls with :p

Personally, I would love to see 12 and 18.12 because it's the only one with blue blood, and 18 because it feels the cleanest. Plus I enjoy the colors; 18 has the colors I would paint my walls with :p
Your right, I didn't notice that 12 is the only one with blue blood, well spotted dude.

Reactions: PHPP
#8 has always been my go-to skin when playing Ms. Fortune so that’s the one i really wanna see. i just hope it’s not a relic-exclusive gold or something.

From most to least favorite:

Don't have a preference as to which should be gold, silver or bronze. I just hope they are all good

Reactions: Kassem Shour
For me personally, I want #1 and #23 as bronze cards. Anyone who is familiar with BlazBlue will know that it is the colour pallet of Makoto Nanaya, she is my favourite character in that game and it will be a really pain if that was a gold card. As for silver, I want #6 #11 and #12, those are the only ones (apart from #7) that have different blood colours and they just look freaking cool. Finally for Gold, it should be #9 #21 and #24. #9 reminds me of Morrigan from Darkstalkers, #21 is She-Hulk and I'm a HUGE marvel fan and #24 looks like Lion-o from Thundetcats. So Liam if you are reading this, please consider our choices thanks. By the way, Liam what are your favourite colour pallets of Ms Fortune?

The seven I'd pick:

BRONZE - #1 Default colors (Wind) "Clawsome"
BRONZE - #4 Early Ms. Fortune design (Fire) "Ninth Life"
SILVER - #7 Celty from Durarara!! (Dark) "Dullahan" (or "Dullanyan" if you are feeling catty)
SILVER - #2 Original colors (Water) "Meownificent"
GOLD - #17 Etna from Disgaea (Dark) "Supurrnatural"
GOLD - #16 Thief from D&D: Shadow over Mystara (Fire) "Purrloined Power"
GOLD - #25 Elena from Street Fighter III (Light) "Kit for Cat"

I think I'll save "Feline Lucky" (has a SA that gives bonus gold every match) for the all gold (#5, C-3PO from Star Wars) Robo-Fortune variant.

This forum has been silent for quite a long time now, let us liven it up a little. We need to get more people to vote on which Ms Fortune colour pallet they want.

ALERT ALERT ALERT, NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING ! She is finally here!

It seems like Silver-tier Nadias have the same intro animation as Gold-tier Nadias. Is this true?

They haven’t added the new intro animations yet. They’ll add them in a future update, I believe.