• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is Bio Exorcist Even Good?

cappatacus

Reaction score
I don't have one myself, but in my pf experiences, I'm excited to see her on a defense team. Her drain isn't terrible, but it's never seemed to make the difference between a win or loss.

What really seems to kill her usefulness to me is the second part of her SA, where she drains hp from her teammates. I've seen a lot of people defending this and saying it makes her great, but honestly, that doesn't even sound good on paper. Unless the rest of your team are soloists focused on healing, maybe a Diva Intervention, then once that SA triggers your team is kinda screwed.

Even with a self healing back up team, is her damage worth having her at all?

I don’t own one but she is one of the best offensive characters in the game. She is not made for defense teams honestly with how her SA works. She is made for users who can keep long combos going to maximize her built in heavy bleed (SA1) while attacking opponents. Her second SA is just there as a fall back if you mess up honestly. She is a user god but not made for defense squads.

Reactions: PHPP
The drain is % health based, which means it kills an opponent with 30 000 FS the same speed as it kills an opponent with 500 FS. The idea is to find very long combos with Squigly that keep you above one charge and close to the opponent so that you can let the drain do the work against tanks.

This lets her punch far above her weight class, and it's generally why people find her to be very powerful.

The drain is the most useful thing, partly because it also can't be resisted for the most part. By itself, it won't kill someone, but bleeds are generally considered the best way to take out really buffed opponents. The fact that she's also constantly healing herself with the drain is also quite useful in my experience. Pair it with something that can give her final stand, and it's pretty hard to kill her.

As for the resurrection, it has some good uses situationally. I know this probably won't sell most people, but it's ideal for a number of daily missions and accursed experiments. Anything where you're trying to drag someone along, but there's also a doom effect, such as Squiggly's weekly event, or that annoying treasure one in the accursed experiments.

Reactions: rexturtle1120