• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Amanita

Reaction score
Been trying for at least a week now to beat the last battle on Parasoul’s Origin story, expert level. It’s the treasure fight on the last stage with two Armed Forces. I would have been fine with beating them, but the problem is that the Impersonal Space modifier is on it. I take the combos from the bella, and when I try to attack, she either gets her unflinching or somehow manages to block, which in turn stuns my character. If I wait, until she gets rid of unflinching, the regen keeps piling up to the point where she’s constantly at almost or full health. My strongest Parasoul is a silver No Egrets, around 3700 in power.

Anyone have any tips on how to beat this? Is there any specific Parasoul that is good for this kind of fight?

Canopy Bounce is your best bet there as it can remove all buffs on the enemy.
There isn't really any specific Parasoul that's especially useful with this though.
You can also try to get and level a gold parasoul or evolve your no egrets (she's worth the evolve) and do it later when they're stronger

Been trying for at least a week now to beat the last battle on Parasoul’s Origin story, expert level. It’s the treasure fight on the last stage with two Armed Forces. I would have been fine with beating them, but the problem is that the Impersonal Space modifier is on it. I take the combos from the bella, and when I try to attack, she either gets her unflinching or somehow manages to block, which in turn stuns my character. If I wait, until she gets rid of unflinching, the regen keeps piling up to the point where she’s constantly at almost or full health. My strongest Parasoul is a silver No Egrets, around 3700 in power.

Anyone have any tips on how to beat this? Is there any specific Parasoul that is good for this kind of fight?
What fighters do you have ?

Quick note that if you use Parasoul's TAUNT, you can get a long IMMUNITY which should allow you to attack into their block without fear of being stunned.

Thanks for all the help, everyone! :) Much more than I expected to receive.
Canopy Bounce is your best bet there as it can remove all buffs on the enemy.
Quick note that if you use Parasoul's TAUNT, you can get a long IMMUNITY which should allow you to attack into their block without fear of being stunned.

Okay, thank both of you! I did know about the canopy bounce, and I have thought of that. My issue is that every time I do my normal ground combo into the canopy bounce, she seems to block. Now, I think I’ll try to taunt before doing any combos or such! ;)

What fighters do you have ?

My strongest Parasoul is the aforementioned No Egrets, my second strongest is a Heavy Reign (abt 2000), followed by an Ivy League (abt 1700).

Finally beat that recently, but took me tons of tries(also it's lucky when both Armed Forces didn't have BB3 in the last match)... gold Heavy Reign (abt 4000). Also yeah, Canopy Bounce and her taunt are important.

Finally beat that recently, but took me tons of tries(also it's lucky when both Armed Forces didn't have BB3 in the last match)...

Yeah, I’ve kept at it for a while now, and I know that if the Armed Forces have BB3s, it’s very unlikely I’m going to win, lol.

I beat it with a Princess Pride @lvl32.

Strategy was: Run away and taunt ASAP. With Immunity land an L5, confirm into Launcher -> Air Combo -> Sweep -> Napalm Shower -> Báillement (Immunity Taunt) -> Backdash. Repeat until BB3 was up.

Tear detonation is tricky, but if you have the SA2 it's worth it as long as you have some distance even if they block it.