• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do you use Pummel Horse?

Kokonut

Reaction score
I only ever use Pummel Horse after Diamonds are Forever. Is there another situation where it might be used reliably?

Against most of the cast, you can use Pummel Horse after your launcher. This technique does not work against an opposing Parasoul or Cerebella. One combo string that uses this technique is L5 - launcher - Pummel Horse - L5 - launcher - air juggle. However, this string does not fully function if you started the combo with a stagger from teching an opposing throw.

Reactions: Psyche
Against most of the cast, you can use Pummel Horse after your launcher. This technique does not work against an opposing Parasoul or Cerebella. One combo string that uses this technique is L5 - launcher - Pummel Horse - L5 - launcher - air juggle. However, this string does not fully function if you started the combo with a stagger from teching an opposing throw.

Thank you!
I guess the training dummy I practiced the move against was either a Cerebella or Parasoul so I went on assuming the launcher >PH combo was too hard to execute.

Pummel horse can also be used reliably if you break a throw. The stagger leaves them in just the right spot for just the right amount of time.

Pummel horse can also be used reliably if you break a throw. The stagger leaves them in just the right spot for just the right amount of time.
Just keep in mind that using Pummel Horse after a stagger from teching a throw can only be followed up by a Merry Go Rilla. Only use this technique if you really, really need to reduce your opponent's BB meter.

Last edited: