• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Filia Advanced Combos

FIX : if opponent is middle weight of over, change command L1-L2 to dash after gregor samson

Reactions: Yomady
Is Gregor Samson>drill tempered a combo? And if so in what scenarios. It seems like it works sometimes but not often

Is Gregor Samson>drill tempered a combo? And if so in what scenarios. It seems like it works sometimes but not often
You know, there was a time I was keeping track of this. If I remember correctly, it will fail on Parasoul, Cerebella, and Eliza. I'm 99% sure it works on Squigly and Peacock, probably Big Band and Beowulf.

You know, there was a time I was keeping track of this. If I remember correctly, it will fail on Parasoul, Cerebella, and Eliza. I'm 99% sure it works on Squigly and Peacock, probably Big Band and Beowulf.
thank you

It fails on Big Band too.

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. I never chained gregor and drill on big band, and if it is possible, I wanna know how it's done. :D

You have to either L5 into Gregor or L5 into French Twist into Gregor before using Drill. That is because the Drill will use your OTG for the combo when you do Gregor into Drill correctly. With the juggle the Gregor will use up your OTG and Drill will whiff as a result.

You have to either L5 into Gregor or L5 into French Twist into Gregor before using Drill. That is because the Drill will use your OTG for the combo when you do Gregor into Drill correctly. With the juggle the Gregor will use up your OTG and Drill will whiff as a result.

I'll try that. Thanks!

Edit: I tried, and it's like Reshiram said. It does work on Big Band, but will not if the juggle is used. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
I was in doubt posting the combos here (as for those competitions on Twitter) but here is a good one that uses all the set:

I think you can replace Tag-out with burst, I rarely play this dramatic as it requires so much to use.