• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Big Band Event ( Master )

JazzWasHere

Reaction score
20181002_153840.png
Okay so all three of these are quite frustrating when they activate a lot.

I tried blocking so the unflinching can expire but as soon I attack reactive armor then unflinching then immovable object.

I don't fully tap the whole combo. I tap once then launch so I wouldn't try to activate armor or unflinching.

I know Ms.Fortune can help greatly but unfortunately she's not strong enough for this event just yet.

Any tips on how to deal with this?

Last edited:
Doublicious, Silent Kill, Rusty, and Decrypted (in the order I recommend raising them) all do fantastic here. Parasoul with canopy bounce and Filia with Drill Tempered can also get rid of buffs. Squigly with Curse moves and Purrfect Dark can also just curse them to prevent them from getting any buffs. Armor Break at least lets you remove armor which is the start of all of the buffs.

If none of these are options, go with fighters with low combo counts but high attack, like Double and Bella. This at least minimizes RNG.

Doublicious (also she can steal buffs even with blockstrings, and conversely give back debuffs even while blocking).
SK Val.

I'd say characters with removals, but while Filia is a character with a removal, the number of hits that comes with it is just too much.

Low hit count characters - Beo, Bella, Parasoul (she also has removal on Canopy Bounce). Primed Parasoul in particular, since she hits like a truck with the enrage, and tear detonation is a nuke that also puts a lot of bleeds.

Reactions: JazzWasHere
Maybe I am old school, but I use Cerebella and Beowulf. Harlequin and Cold Stones in particular, but any variation will work.

Why? Because they use single-strike, high-damage attacks. Fewer chances to trigger armor, and no chance to cascade buffs off the initial strike. With Cerebella, "Lock & Load" is awesome. Beowulf is grab and throw. Look to concentrate your damage dealing into single attacks, and never combo.

I learned this from using Argus Agony with a high-level Peacock and watching all of my damage get zeroed out. The first strike always lands, and then the rng takes over.

All of the above and also patience, just wait till the buffs run out, block a lot, avoid getting thrown.

I used to struggle but now I just Rusty all over this one.

I also have a similar issue but with treasure nodes. Any tips for dealing with treasure nodes as it requires a solo band??

I also have a similar issue but with treasure nodes. Any tips for dealing with treasure nodes as it requires a solo band??
I usually just bring my maxed out gold Epic Sax and he just destroys the treasure nodes. If your Big Band is around the same FS as the opponents, try to do combos with fewer hits and/or do raw blockbusters/special moves without any combo beforehand. That should hopefully proc the modifiers less than just doing full combos. If you do activate the modifiers, be patient and wait for the buffs to expire before attacking again.

Why anyone talk about how Ultraviolent Peacock can be useful?
I use her very much in this event