• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Silver Fighters Discussion! (Unofficial)(6)

Do you want more silver fighters?

• Total voters

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hey look new silvers! If your not up to speed yet, on the Skullgirls mobile twitter account they’ve just dropped some awesome teasers of the new Silver fighters their currently making. Can we just acnolage the fact that we’re getting new silver fighters for a change instead of the previous gold, don’t get me wrong I love gold fighters but since there are pretty hard to get its nice to have some newer silvers for a change. Previously the only fighter with more than two silver variants was squigly, of course this third silver was an event exclusive (but we wouldn’t mind if she replaced Oh Mai valentine in the daily relic)so maybe she doesn’t really count. Regardless the notion still stands.

But enough talk, let’s actuallly look at what these new silvers can do. Unfortunately i don’t actually have any picture yet of the new fighters, but if you watch the video on there twitter account you’ll
know what I’m taking about

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1050556716637609984?s=20

The first new silver is Wrestler X Beowulf, sporting a X-men Wolverine skin and the light element.Based on speculation from the short video recived I think his SAs will work a bit like this;

X-Factor
1: gain regen for 10 seconds every 10% health lost
2: When In hype mode 15% chance on hit to inflict bleed for 10 seconds

Now this is all speculation but I’d say besides the seconds/percentages, I’m pretty spot on. Overall as a non Beowulf player I might actually use this one

The second fighter we’ve been given so far is Wild Card Peacock, using an apparent Joker skin as well as the fire element.
This Signature Ability is a bit harder to crack but I think I got the overall idea.

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1050901601915817984?s=20

Killing Joke
1: Inflict a random debuff(excluding or maybe including STUN or DOOM) every time a special move is used for 8 seconds
2:On Death deal damage equivalent to 50% of your max health

( I went back and looked at the video, I concurred that her SA activates in every Special move instead of on projectiles- it it at least seems to be that way, so I edited her SA a bit) As you can see this SA combines a bit of Immoral Fibers SA into it, that’s fine though as the first part of her SA is somewhat unique. At first based on the video one might think that her SA works like Dread locks Fillia or Painwheels MA where the enemy takes back 15% of there attack? However this simply isnt the case as in the video the Peacock is down to half Heath and the Regally Blonde Parasol (with no means of regeneration) has almost full health.

The third fighter is Myst-Match Double proudly displaying the American pallete (I’m pretty sure) and.... apparently the water Ability? This is weird cause that would mean we have three water doubles and there so already another silver water double, Temple Tyrant, but whatever I won’t complain for new fighters. One person on the Skullgirls Mobile Twitter account commented that her SA and Name kinda makes her like Mystic (Yknow the shapeshifter that’s blue like an avatar) from the X-men series, it would certainly fit our Hero’s/Villains theme. I think her SA would work a bit like this

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1052012296170627072?s=20

Shape of Slaughter;
1: Gain the same BUFFs and current duration as the opponent every time Double Transmutates to the opponents element
2: Gain 4-5 stacks of precision on opponent tag out
The First part of The Lady of- oops that’s Eliza’s move. Ahem, the first part of Shape of Slaughter was pretty easy to crack and I think most of the community got it, nice job guys! The second part I had to take an educated guess- it’s not exactly clear in the video but for all we know it could be time based. Regardless I’m definitely using this double, So far its my personal top pick.

The fourth fighter we’ve gotten is Ms.Trial Ms.Fourtune- looking like the Hulk and Conveying a wind elemental I’ve got to say she sure was a surprise. I mean if we can get a silver Ms.Fourtune and she was just realeased then anyone’s possible. Her SA looks like this

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1052359839249182721?s=20

Overruled;
1: Gain 4-5 stack of precision on Charge attack hit
2:?????? % chance to remove debuffs if you have precision, gain 1-2 stack(s) of precision
( I looked at the video again and saw that she removed the untouchables unflinching with a charge attack)
In the teaser video we get there isn’t any evidence as to what the second part of her SA is. All the debuffs That are made are caused by her blockbusters so I’m at an overall loss as to what to say- maybe you guys can figure something out. I like this Varient but I’d rather have her name be Ms. Endeavor or something longer than Ms.Trial- other than that everything’s Peachy Keen. All these new silvers are starting to make slightly older players like me get excited to collect all those bronzes and get that free silver relic.

Our fifth fighter so far is Tomb and Gloom Eliza, portraying Raven with her pallete (Yknow The purple girl with dark powers from teen titans or ...shudder... teen titans go) ad well as the dark element. Hers what I think her SA sort of is.

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1052735512258039808?s=20

Astral Deflection:
1: Upon triggering shekmet inflict Heal block (or a random debuff) for 10-15 seconds on the opponent
2: % chance to inflict an additional debuff if a debuff is present

In one of my previous posts SAs we’d like to see, I said is like to see an SA kinda like this and so I’m still sticking with that. Can’t wait for her.

Our sixth fighter (wow six!) so far is Toad Warrior Cerebella wearing the Battle toads( there kinda like the teenage MN turtles so yeah there hero’s) pallete aa well as the wind element. First off it’s nice to see Wind elemental fighters, and also it appears that with the exception of Ms.Trial Ms.Fourtune there following a pattern of giving silvers to fighters who didn’t get golds last time- normally this Cerebella should be the last fighter but will we get squiggly too? I mean that is if her Event exclusive form doesn’t already count (I never go anywhere so I’m not gonna a see her anytime soon)- anyway here’s what I think her SA looks like

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1053105297915408385?s=20

SOMETHINGFROMBATTLETOADS;
1: Gain % blockbuster meter per hit when you have the disadvantage
2:?????????? Literally nothing now

Definitely using, this one is my absolute favorite. The strang part about the teaser battle was that the SA name never showed up once, but the Cerebella did get blockbuster meter from the DeagonBrawler Beowulf. Meabing that will Cereebellas Drain SA she can essentially drain and fill her own blockbuster meter again, just great.

So that’s all the New silvers we currently have now, if we get more in recent time I’ll make sure to update this list, meanwhile I’m mighty happy to have some new fighters at all, no matter how long it may take to get them.

(P.S as said below I don’t think that fighters like fillia will get new silvers all that soon since Filla just got an elemental relic exclusive gold. The other fighters like Double Beowulf and Peacock didn’t do if we follow the pattern then I think that we’re destined to get Eliza next, Cerebella and maybe a Squiggly since she came out around when the elementals were realeased) EDIT we got a Ms.Fourtune so I guess anything’s possible

Last edited:
Hey look new silvers! If your not up to speed yet, on the Skullgirls mobile twitter account they’ve just dropped some awesome teasers of the new Silver fighters their currently making. Can we just acnolage the fact that we’re getting new silver fighters for a change instead of the previous gold, don’t get me wrong I love gold fighters but since there are pretty hard to get its nice to have some newer silvers for a change. Previously the only fighter with more than two silver variants was squigly, of course this third silver was an event exclusive (but we wouldn’t mind if she replaced Oh Mai valentine in the daily relic)so maybe she doesn’t really count. Regardless the notion still stands.

But enough talk, let’s actuallly look at what these new silvers can do. I unfortunately i don’t actually have any picture yet of the new fighters, but if you watch the video on there twitter account you’ll know what I’m taking about

The first new silver is Wrestler X Beowulf, sporting a X-men Wolverine skin and the water element.Based on speculation from the short video recived I think his SAs will work a bit like this;

Claws of (some good and bad word)
1: gain regen for 10 seconds every 10% health lost
2: When In hype mode 15% chance on hit to inflict bleed for 10 seconds

Now this is all speculation but I’d say besides the seconds/percentages, I’m pretty spot on. Overall as a non Beowulf player I might actually use this one

The second fighter we’ve been given so far is Wild Card Peacock, using an apparent Joker skin as well as the fire element.
This Signature Ability is a bit harder to crack but I think I got the overall idea.

Impractical Joker
1: 15% chance on projectile hit to inflict a random debuff(excluding or maybe including STUN or DOOM) on the opponent (includes blocked hits)
2:On Death deal damage equivalent to 50% of your max health

As you can see this SA combines a bit of Immoral Fibers SA into it, that’s fine though as the first part of her SA is somewhat unique.

So that’s all the New silvers we currently have now, if we get more in recent time I’ll make sure to update this list, meanwhile I’m nightly happy to have some new fighters at all, no matter how long it may take to get them.
I am just happy to see a new silver Peacock :). As for Wrestler X Beo, he may actually become the best silver Beo available simply because he can do a better job of dealing with Resonant Evil in the silver PF than all of the other silver Beos.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Wrestler X is light element in the video. His SA is called X factor and Wild Card's SA is called killing joke.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I think peacocks SA inflicts a random debuff on special move use, and on death gives allies blockbuster meter.

I'm pretty sure Wrestler X is light element in the video. His SA is called X factor and Wild Card's SA is called killing joke.
Oh your right! Thanks for the corrections!

I think peacocks SA inflicts a random debuff on special move use, and on death gives allies blockbuster meter.
She might but in the video she also takes away a big chuckle of the parasols health bar when she dies

There seems to be a new video of a silver Double named Myst-Match, and her SA seems to be named Shape of Slaughter. Thoughts?

So it seems she copies the opponent's buffs when she transmutes to the same element and when those buffs expire, she gains a certain amount of precision stacks (depending on the buff?).

Seems ok? Can't think of many times where the buff stealing can really ramp up but I guess that's the point. But if it does, the precision sounds pretty nice.

So it seems she copies the opponent's buffs when she transmutes to the same element and when those buffs expire, she gains a certain amount of precision stacks (depending on the buff?).

Seems ok? Can't think of many times where the buff stealing can really ramp up but I guess that's the point. But if it does, the precision sounds pretty nice.

Seems ok. If you were to take the buffs from Surgeon or AF then she's pretty legit (if you ask me).
If the next update is Marvel/DC themed, then I want to see the Dr.Doom skin Eliza has. I'd say the Harley Quinn skin for Bella as well, but it's already in the game.

The theme with these fighters seem to be superheroes and supervillans particularly marvel and DC.I also think there will be 2 more coming.If i had to guess they would be:
Ms Fortune palette 21(She hulk from marvel)
And
Eliza palette 24(Raven from teen titans)

I just watched the video and I’ll add this New silver double to the list later, interesting enough her Element appears to be.... water? This is weird cause we already have a water silver and this would make 3 water doubles- but hey any new fighter is good so I won’t complain. To anyone who wants like a new Fillia or the Ms.Fourtune, I’m not sure that we’re going to get those fighters since they seem to be making fugters for the characters that didn’t get the elemental exclusive golds. Peacock, Beowulf, Eliza, Double, Cerrebella. Squiggly came out around when the elementals came out so I’m not sure if she’ll get a new fighter (she already has three anyway). Who knows I could be dead wrong, the more fighters the better

I just watched the video and I’ll add this New silver double to the list later, interesting enough her Element appears to be.... water? This is weird cause we already have a water silver and this would make 3 water doubles- but hey any new fighter is good so I won’t complain. To anyone who wants like a new Fillia or the Ms.Fourtune, I’m not sure that we’re going to get those fighters since they seem to be making fugters for the characters that didn’t get the elemental exclusive golds. Peacock, Beowulf, Eliza, Double, Cerrebella. Squiggly came out around when the elementals came out so I’m not sure if she’ll get a new fighter (she already has three anyway). Who knows I could be dead wrong, the more fighters the better
Never mind I think I’m dead wrong

This silver wave of comic book characters should shore up the gaps on the roster. From the current 90 characters...
BEOWULF (7)
Underdog
Cold Stones
Number One
Hype Man

Weekend Warrior
Wulfsbane
Dragon Brawler

BIG BAND (8)
Bassline
Beat Box
Resonant Evil
Robocopy
Private Dick
Epic Sax
G.I. Jazz
Megasonic

CEREBELLA (7)
Understudy
Headstrong
Gray Matter
Big Top
Armed Forces
Harlequin
Brain Freeze

DOUBLE (7)
Nunsense
Sundae School
Temple Tyrant
Doublicious

Immoral Fiber
Rainbow Blight
Xenomorph

ELIZA (7)
In Denile
Decrypted

Bloody Valentine
Scarlet Viper
Diva Intervention
Bloodbath
Red Velvet

FILIA (8)
Bad Hair Day
Frayed Ends
Hair Apparent
Bad Ms. Frosty
Parasite Weave

Dread Locks
Windswept
Idol Threat

MS. FORTUNE (7)

Just Kitten
Hellcat
Feline Lucky
Purrfect Dark
Claw & Order
Hack n' Slash
Meow & Furever

PAINWHEEL (8)
Rusty
Twisted Mettle
Rage Appropriate

Blood Drive
Buzzkill
Raw Nerv
Firefly
Grim Fan

PARASOUL (8)
Sheltered
Heavy Reign
No Egrets
Ivy League
Primed
Princess Pride
Regally Blonde

Star-Crossed

PEACOCK (7)
Rerun
Sketchy
Inkling
Pea Shooter
Untouchable
That's All Folks!
Ultraviolent

SQUIGLY (8)
Stage Fright
Scared Stiff
Dead Heat
Nearly Departed
Necrobreaker

Poltergust
Bio-Exorcist
Dead of Winter

VALENTINE (8)
Scrub
Icy Hot
Graveyard Shift

O Mai
Silent Kill
Last Hope

Surgeon General
Pyro-Technique
... one can guess how many silvers will be coming. Squigly's event-exclusive Necrobreaker is the first of the silvers to round the count to 8 for each character. That leaves six with only seven... until now:

Beowulf - Wrestler X (Wolverine from X-Men)
Cerebella - ???
Double - Myst-Match (Mystique from X-Men)
Eliza - Tomb & Gloom (Raven from Teen Titans)
Ms. Fortune - Ms. Trial (She-Hulk)
Peacock - Wildcard (The Joker from Batman)​

As theLoneskull already mentioned, Cerebella's only comic book character that would fit this theme, Harlequin (Harley Quinn from Batman), has already been used. So there are three options:
  1. Cerebella gets a silver from her established palettes that isn't part of this comics theme (#10 is said to be original, but the purple and red scheme could easily fill-in for Magneto from X-Men... sort of...)
  2. Cerebella gets a silver using a newly-invented palette to keep the comics theme (new palettes are possible...)
  3. Cerebella gets nothing and becomes the only character with 7 variants.

Last edited:
This silver wave of comic book characters should shore up the gaps on the roster. From the current 90 characters...
BEOWULF (7)
Underdog
Cold Stones
Number One
Hype Man

Weekend Warrior
Wulfsbane
Dragon Brawler

BIG BAND (8)
Bassline
Beat Box
Resonant Evil
Robocopy
Private Dick
Epic Sax
G.I. Jazz
Megasonic

CEREBELLA (7)
Understudy
Headstrong
Gray Matter
Big Top
Armed Forces
Harlequin
Brain Freeze

DOUBLE (7)
Nunsense
Sundae School
Temple Tyrant
Doublicious

Immoral Fiber
Rainbow Blight
Xenomorph

ELIZA (7)
In Denile
Decrypted

Bloody Valentine
Scarlet Viper
Diva Intervention
Bloodbath
Red Velvet

FILIA (8)
Bad Hair Day
Frayed Ends
Hair Apparent
Bad Ms. Frosty
Parasite Weave

Dread Locks
Windswept
Idol Threat

MS. FORTUNE (7)

Just Kitten
Hellcat
Feline Lucky
Purrfect Dark
Claw & Order
Hack n' Slash
Meow & Furever

PAINWHEEL (8)
Rusty
Twisted Mettle
Rage Appropriate

Blood Drive
Buzzkill
Raw Nerv
Firefly
Grim Fan

PARASOUL (8)
Sheltered
Heavy Reign
No Egrets
Ivy League
Primed
Princess Pride
Regally Blonde

Star-Crossed

PEACOCK (7)
Rerun
Sketchy
Inkling
Pea Shooter
Untouchable
That's All Folks!
Ultraviolent

SQUIGLY (8)
Stage Fright
Scared Stiff
Dead Heat
Nearly Departed
Necrobreaker

Poltergust
Bio-Exorcist
Dead of Winter

VALENTINE (8)
Scrub
Icy Hot
Graveyard Shift

O Mai
Silent Kill
Last Hope

Surgeon General
Pyro-Technique
... one can guess how many silvers will be coming. Squigly's event-exclusive Necrobreaker is the first of the silvers to round the count to 8 for each character. That leaves six with only seven... until now:

Beowulf - Wrestler X (Wolverine from X-Men)
Cerebella - ???
Double - Myst-Match (Mystique from X-Men)
Eliza - Tomb & Gloom (Raven from Teen Titans)
Peacock - Wildcard (The Joker from Batman)​

As theLoneskull already mentioned, Cerebella's only comic book character that would fit this theme, Harlequin (Harley Quinn from Batman), has already been used. So there are three options:
  1. Cerebella gets a silver from her established palettes that isn't part of this comics theme (#10 is said to be original, but the purple and red scheme could easily fill-in for Magneto from X-Men... sort of...)
  2. Cerebella gets a silver using a newly-invented palette to keep the comics theme (new palettes are possible...)
  3. Cerebella gets nothing and becomes the only character with 7 variants.
Interesting thought, while I Think Cerebella will get a silver fighter(don’t completely new palletes take longer than ported ones?) I think she’s gonna get an already existing pallete. Only cause time management is one of The most important factors

I confess she looks like Beast Boy to me.

Looks like she turned enemy buffs into precision stacks on herself when using a head hit or charge attack? And maybe gave herself precision even without the debuff removal. Hard to make heads or tails of it.

Tomb & Gloom seems like she's applying a random debuff when entering Sekhmet mode, and also has a % evasion outside of it?

Last edited:
I confess she looks like Beast Boy to me.

Looks like she turned enemy buffs into precision stacks on herself when using a head hit or charge attack? And maybe gave herself precision even without the debuff removal. Hard to make heads or tails of it.

Tomb & Gloom seems like she's applying a random debuff when entering Sekhmet mode, and also has a % evasion outside of it?
Finally someone else who thinks Ms.Trial looks like beast boy! I mean I can see why it probably is the hulk but I digress. Thanks for the pointers on there SAs!