• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

cappatacus

Reaction score
I know I've seen somewhere that the production cost of a single character is roughly $100,000, if I'm remembering correctly. I was wondering if it's much to the devs to create a new palette - one not from the original game.

I really don't have a reason for wanting this much more than wanting a Skullgirl Parasoul palette,
[/like how Valentine has Graveyard Shift to match the ending of her story. It'd be cool to see, I think, along with Filia.]
or just new palettes in general. There could be a poll if people wanted palettes and/or abilities based off of certain characters from other media. Like a Princess Peach Parasoul or something!

Mostly just thinking out loud, since I know as of now that the devs are working on a lot of new content for the game and already have new variants being released. Huge props to them for doing so!

Anyway, I'm curious to see what palettes everyone else would want?

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if there’ll ever be a character pallete made just for skullgirls mobile or even yet, a new character release on skullgirls mobile.
I’d love to see the Kill-la-Kill palettes honestly, my only worry is: diva intervention is like white costume, pink staff, and like a human shade of skin. but like Ragyo Eliza is also white costume with i want to say “not that much difference to diva”. so taking that into account, and that since this is a mobile game and you can’t include the entire pallete i think—but hope not—that they’d op for a more ‘diverse’ colour change.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if there’ll ever be a character pallete made just for skullgirls mobile or even yet, a new character release on skullgirls mobile.
I’d love to see the Kill-la-Kill palettes honestly, my only worry is: diva intervention is like white costume, pink staff, and like a human shade of skin. but like Ragyo Eliza is also white costume with i want to say “not that much difference to diva”. so taking that into account, and that since this is a mobile game and you can’t include the entire pallete i think—but hope not—that they’d op for a more ‘diverse’ colour change.
That's a good point. Maybe then they'll add more palettes with pink, yellow or orange, since I feel like those are less present as they don't directly correlate with any element. Well, I guess light characters tend to have yellow, but the focus is usually on white I feel. Then again I'm pulling this all from memory and could be very wrong - I stand by the pink though