• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Discovery I made in 'Stash'.

Chocostix

Reaction score
Screenshot_2018-10-26-14-41-01.png
Screenshot_2018-10-26-14-41-04.pngScreenshot_2018-10-26-14-41-06.png

It seems that 'Rift Battles' might be a 'survival' or 'boss raid' type of mode, considering the fact we only have 2 free entry currencies daily, and other entries would have to come from a different type of entry currency.

Neat!
They've also said that Rifts will require 20 good defense characters... this looks like it's going to be a really big deal!
I wonder what sorts of things you'll be able to cash in Souls for?

Reactions: Chocostix
Neat!
They've also said that Rifts will require 20 good defense characters... this looks like it's going to be a really big deal!
I wonder what sorts of things you'll be able to cash in Souls for?

Well so far as much as my knowledge goes, stuff such as gold Fighters or gold Keys has not yet been discovered in the 'Trinkets' section of the 'Cabinet of Curiosities'. I'd imagine the 'Treasures' section to be possibly filled with the aforementioned goods, maybe add in stuff such as Theonite and Skill Points but these are just my two cents. Either way, these items will have to be purchased with the new currency, 'Rift Coins'. I also imagine that 'Rift Battles' will not be so easy to conquer.

^Don’t know about gold fighters but i’ve seen gold keys; they sell for 400k gold coins.

Reactions: Chocostix
Think you’re right about Rift Battles being raids. I’m pretty excited to see what we’ll be able to get for souls.. guessing gold fighters and maybe essences, or at least essence shards?