• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Beowulf Combos

cappatacus

Reaction score
Just wanted to make this for anyone to post Beowulf combos, especially since I don't have much of my own. I'll update this list as people comment!

A note especially for newer players, in any case where L5 (ground combo) is used, it can be started with D1 (first hit of dash). For simplicity's sake, I will not be retyping that.

Ground Only
L5 --> Geatish Trepak BB1
L5 --> Wulf Shoot
L5 --> Lupine Pummel BB2
L5 --> Airwulf BB2
[HYPE MODE]
L5 --> Geatish Trepak BB1 --> Gigantic Arm BB1
L5 --> Grayish Trepak BB1 --> Wulf Blitzer

Wall Bounce
Knockback --> False Chair --> Airwulf BB2

Juggle Extenders
L5 --> juggle --> sweep
L5 --> juggle --> Gigan Arm Sweep
L5 --> juggle --> Gigantic Arm BB1
L5 --> juggle --> L2 --> Airwulf BB2
L5 --> juggle --> Wulf Blitzer
L5 --> juggle --> D1 --> False Chair --> Airwulf BB1
L5 --> juggle --> D1 --> False Chair --> Gigantic Arm BB1

Last edited:
Here are the Beowulf combos that I use personally:
L5-->launcher-->juggle-->L2-->Airwulf BB2
L5-->launcher-->juggle-->L2-->Gigantic Arm BB1
L5-->launcher-->juggle-->Wulf Blitzer
L5-->Wulf Shoot
L5-->Lupine Pummel BB2
(In hype mode)L5-->Geatish Trepak BB1-->Gigantic Arm BB1

Personally I go for a dash attack so D1>L5>Juggle>D1>Chair> and then whatever, Gigantic Arm or Airwulf are my go to. Then Pummel or Trepak on wake-up.

Question: Does the L5-->launcher-->juggle-->Wulf Blitzer-->Gigantic Arm combo work everywhere or only in the corner? Also are there limitations on which characters this combo works against?

Question: Does the L5-->launcher-->juggle-->Wulf Blitzer-->Gigantic Arm combo work everywhere or only in the corner? Also are there limitations on which characters this combo works against?
Sorry about that, I meant to make those two seperate combos! Fixing it right now

Here is another ground hype mode combo that I know:
(In Hype Mode)L5-->Geatish Trepak-->Wulf Blitzer(you can do 4 taps with Wulf Blitzer in hype mode)

Reactions: cappatacus
A silly combo is grab -> up swipe, doesnt work on painwheel unless in the corner

(In hype mode)L5-->Geatish Trepak BB1-->Gigantic Arm BB1

In my experience Gigantic Arm sometimes misses for mysterious reasons, but Hurting Hurdle always works.

Were you trying to do the combo in hype mode or not? Because this combo has always worked in my personal experience.

I was trying to do the combo in hype mode. Not sure why we'd have different experiences here. Maybe I was just hitting Giant Arm slightly too late?

I was trying to do the combo in hype mode. Not sure why we'd have different experiences here. Maybe I was just hitting Giant Arm slightly too late?
I always queue Gigantic Arm while the Geatish Trepak is still going. Then when the Geatish Trepak ends the Gigantic Arm automatically starts ands gets the OTG hit. Were you trying to time the Gigantic Arm input?

I always queue Gigantic Arm while the Geatish Trepak is still going. Then when the Geatish Trepak ends the Gigantic Arm automatically starts ands gets the OTG hit. Were you trying to time the Gigantic Arm input?

I completely stopped trying to do this combo a long, long time ago because it failed for me so often, so I'm just stabbing in the dark at what would be the cause. I have trouble imagining I wouldn't have been queueing up Gigantic Arm, seeing as Geatish Trepak takes so long.

L5 --> juggle --> Gigan Arm Sweep
Gotta be careful with this one, as your recovery time is longer than the enemies here. So if you don't kill them with the Gigan Arm, you'll be stuck in your stand up animation while the enemy can attack you already again.

I go for grab into wulf shoot and if they are stunned i do L4 L4 L6 juggle then hit them with L3 not including dash if they aren't stunned ill grab until they are getting hype mode only to use it when they are low and when i have wolfomania but heres the full combo if you have what you want grab --> wulf shoot --> while they are stunned (all includes D1) L4 L4 L6--> activate hype mode quickly juggle--> hurting hurdle --> if stunned L4 then wolfomania --> is not stunned then just wolfomania.

Here's a combo I don't see above:
G5>Launch>Juggle>D2>Hurting Hurdle>D1>G1/G2(If lightweight)/Skip>Gigantic Arm/Airwulf

• This combo only works for lightweights and middleweights, and in half-stage ;w;
• Don't bother adding a D1 at the start; it will delay the D2 after Juggle. I dunno why though. ;w;

Reactions: cappatacus