• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Hard Battle Received Grand Finale

VicKing

Reaction score
Do you struggle when you have that content of fear of losing your high sequence? Exactly fights that use almost exhausted all the time that were thrilling and gave him pressure should have a slowmotion finish to 0.75x to have that feeling of a difficult and arduous fight and for someone who is expecting to have time to observe more the scene ending and more the speech of the character. And also enjoy better how was the final blow.

slowmotion finish to 0.75x
Hello input timing mistakes.
There's a good reason fighting games are supposed to be ran at constant FPS.
This is not a problem for characters like Beowulf, but, say, half the Double combos will get flushed down the drain. Beast Of Gehenna -> Bogus Buzzard -> Bandwagon Rushdown timing is hard to get as is.

I'd also expect a lot of deaths to mistimed charge attack punishes.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Hello input timing mistakes.
There's a good reason fighting games are supposed to be ran at constant FPS.
This is not a problem for characters like Beowulf, but, say, half the Double combos will get flushed down the drain. Beast Of Gehenna -> Bogus Buzzard -> Bandwagon Rushdown timing is hard to get as is.

I'd also expect a lot of deaths to mistimed charge attack punishes.

I would say the last hit for the winning battle in this momment reduce for 0.75 slowmotion
You dont understand what i said

Last edited: