• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cerebella Butt Slam Move

vucaar

Reaction score
Seeing that they're improving and developing some moves, I have a fast idea:
Why don't they improve butt slam?

Note: I'm not talking about hornet bomber (Double's move)

I have an idea about that improvement:

1. While she's preparing the move, if you hit her, you can get stun for 3 seconds (debuff duration is only an example)

2. When she throws herself the move becomes 'unstoppable' (can take damage but it will be hard to interrupt)

What do you think? I rarely use that move because I have seen it only works like a single attack and very hard to sucess also I haven't see a form to combo that move (But if you have ideas or combo that includes that move, your suggestions are welcome honestly).

12345.jpg

I think the second option seems very reasonable considering this Special Move just looks like a straight downgrade from Battle Butt as it is right now.

They already announced they were buffing Lock n' Load, another forgotten Bella Special Move. Why not this one too?

Reactions: vucaar
1413-e5f4275d8da30ea3490f025c49c9f8f9.jpg
Slight tangent but I never realised until now how dazed Vice Versa looks during the move. It's quite hilarious.

Anyway, your idea sounds interesting; especially the second part.

Reactions: Yomady
That'll be interesting but the 2nd idea kind of sounds like what Headbutt and soon to be LocknLoad are but then again not much to do when the move takes so long to even come out....
Playing around with the startup like ur 1st idea, I can see the devs make it a "back-off" kind of deal for the long start up.

Reactions: Yomady and vucaar
Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the (really) late answer.

Yes, there isn't something new in my idea, but it's just I felt that is a forgotten move, so I want to clear and purpose another "improve" to that move:

1. Maybe I didn't organize my lines when I wrote my idea, I thought the move having the two effects I showed you (Now the move has a effect with a percentage to success a critical hit, so I have the idea to change that effect to stun the enemy if he/she hit her when she's preparing the move and becoming a kind of 'unstoppable'), that's what I want to say above.

2. Now, I think in another idea: 'The move becomes unblockable if enemy has any buff/debuff' (and the 'unstoppable' atribute remains (can take damage but it will be hard to interrupt)).

So, what do you think now?

Reactions: Yomady and Sol
Nice diamonds, but why are you reporting cheaters in a thread about Butt Slam?