• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Energy not recharging properly

Veeko

Reaction score
Like the title says, my characters’ energy isn’t recharging properly. For all of them, it says over an hour- 1:5:00 for a fully upgraded character and 1:10:00 for a character with no recharge upgrades.
AC3D6708-2760-437C-A8B9-D16AAA8FFE22.jpeg
1BE4699B-8A69-4EF9-80FA-6AEE1DE881CE.jpeg
It’ll go back to the original time every time I try to check. It’s stayed like this when I’ve restarted the game- they also won’t actually regain any energy unless I restart. My Harlequin was stuck at 3 bars for several minutes, but was up to 4 when I restarted. The actual time shown is just a visual issue but the bars not charging did make the characters unable to be used. This happens in all game modes.

EDIT: After leaving the game alone for a while, their energy is recharging normally, but the hour display time is still there.

Last edited:
@Veeko,

I don't seem to have this issue when checking in 2.7.2. Do you still experience this problem? Could you share your device model and OS version with me?

My energy refresh time says 00:0X:XX as expected.

Liam, I’m not experiencing this issue anymore. It lasted a few hours and then went back to normal after the game being relaunched a few times, so it’s definitely not a major problem. My device is an iPhone 7 with iOS 11.1.2.

Reactions: Liam