• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestion - Key Trading System

Tyler. the Yandere

Reaction score
After you finish all basic story modes, it becomes very hard to get Bronze Keys. The only options are Accursed Experiments, which only gets you a single Bronze Key, and Bronze PF.

Accursed Experiments is not much of an option since it only grants you one key and the fights are extremely hard - I can't beat a single node yet.

Bronze PF is a lot more viable since you can get a maximum of 3 Bronze Keys every ~3 days, but most people would probably be getting 2 to 1 every 3 days since only 10 players would be able to get all 3 keys. This becomes a problem because Bronze PF is (obviously) limited to Bronze Fighters, and getting points is pretty hard when you've evolved the best ones (with most % Skill Tree unlocked) to a higher state, yet can't do much with the rest even when they're at level 30 with high level Gold Moves because you haven't been able to unlock much of their Skill Tree because of Bronze Key shortage. It becomes a vicious cycle.

Taliesin's shop is a pretty good option, but kind of unreliable as the offers are random (and refreshinf is kind of expenshive!).

My suggestion would be to add a third tab to Taliesin's shop - so that it read Trinkets, Treasures, and Trading.

Trading being for keys specifically, with something like the following being in place:

Trade 1 Gold Key for 10 Bronze Keys, and vice versa.

Trade 1 Gold Key for 5 Silver Keys, and vice versa.

Trade 1 Silver Key for 5 Bronze keys, and vice versa.

I'm not sure if this is has been suggested before - I couldn't find anything like it, but if it was, I'm really sorry for not looking hard enough.

Also, it might just be me that wants a new way to get keys, not sure ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Reactions: cappatacus
After you finish all basic story modes, it becomes very hard to get Bronze Keys. The only options are Accursed Experiments, which only gets you a single Bronze Key, and Bronze PF.

Accursed Experiments is not much of an option since it only grants you one key and the fights are extremely hard - I can't beat a single node yet.

Bronze PF is a lot more viable since you can get a maximum of 3 Bronze Keys every ~3 days, but most people would probably be getting 2 to 1 every 3 days since only 10 players would be able to get all 3 keys. This becomes a problem because Bronze PF is (obviously) limited to Bronze Fighters, and getting points is pretty hard when you've evolved the best ones (with most % Skill Tree unlocked) to a higher state, yet can't do much with the rest even when they're at level 30 with high level Gold Moves because you haven't been able to unlock much of their Skill Tree because of Bronze Key shortage. It becomes a vicious cycle.

Taliesin's shop is a pretty good option, but kind of unreliable as the offers are random (and refreshinf is kind of expenshive!).

My suggestion would be to add a third tab to Taliesin's shop - so that it read Trinkets, Treasures, and Trading.

Trading being for keys specifically, with something like the following being in place:

Trade 1 Gold Key for 10 Bronze Keys, and vice versa.

Trade 1 Gold Key for 5 Silver Keys, and vice versa.

Trade 1 Silver Key for 5 Bronze keys, and vice versa.

I'm not sure if this is has been suggested before - I couldn't find anything like it, but if it was, I'm really sorry for not looking hard enough.

Also, it might just be me that wants a new way to get keys, not sure ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I totally had this issue with bronze keys for a while, too. It's not a problem for me now, like, thirty/twenty levels later, but for a while most keys are replaced with silver and gold. Which is kinda nice, but also.....yknow. Bronze prize fights and Bad Hair Day.

Would be nice if they changed this up a little

Reactions: rexturtle1120