• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"The first cut" Marquee is counterproductive after a full perma-bleed stack...

InsomnioStd

Reaction score
So, when I was testing for the first time my maxed skill tree and marquee Filia - Bad hair Day (I maxed out "the first cut" right after unlocking), I realized that the perma-bleeds now would stack, having a limit of 5. My problem is that even after that, the marquee can still be triggered.
The next images shows in detail my issue.

bandicam 2018-11-28 15-26-05-853.jpg

Notice that Peacock already has a full stack of perma-bleeds, and an aditional 2 bleeds because of Filia's SA1

bandicam 2018-11-28 15-26-08-375.jpg Now the additional bleeds are gone, you can see that SA1 and the marquee were triggered (it is covered by the damage numbers).

So my suggestion is that the marquee ability "The firt cut" need to be modified in a way that once having a full stack of perma-bleeds and/or a stack of perma-H. bleed, the marquee ability can still be triggered, but doesn't cancel these debuffs.
In short words, the MA should be
pracially/totally disabled after inflicting 5 perma-bleeds or/and 1 perma-H. bleed (Switch the words separated by "/" depending de case), and then be abled back after defeating an opponent, or if the opponent tags out (Obviously, if the next teammate doesn't already has the perma-debuffs mentioned before).

What do you think about this? (plz let me know)

PD: This is my first post :D

Last edited:
You pay your tithe in blood in order to be blessed with all those perma-bleeds.
As Liam has said, while technically a bug this is actually better off staying as it is in the meantime that BHD is so very powerful. I think that if you end up losing a match because of this glitch alone, then you've pushed far enough already and shouldn't be winning that fight anyway,

Reactions: InsomnioStd