• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash I can't update to 3.0

B_W

Reaction score
I tried updating the game a few minutes after server maintenance ended, went to the Play Store and everything was normal, except for the fact that the download was 267% complete.
I tried waiting for a little bit, then i got an error message, the error code was "963", tried looking for it online, tried deleting data from the play store and resetting the phone like 3 times, but nothing would work.
I wanted to try deleting the game and installing it again, but i don't remember if my account was linked to anything else, so i'm afraid of losing all my progress, i'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out, either staff or a player who might know about it.
My phone is an Android J7 Neo.
Screenshot_20181210-191941_Google Play Store.jpg

Nevermind, after posting this it actually installed on it's own for some reason, and i don't know how to delete this post...

No worries!

Unfortunately we have no control over how the Google Play Store (or the Apple App Store) app works, so we wouldn't really have been able to do anything here anyway. :p

Glad you were able to get it resolved. Hope you enjoy 3.0!

Reactions: B_W