• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bloody Sunday: How do we get Eliza?

Itinerant

Reaction score
This is the second Bloody Sunday I've taken part in, but so far I've seen no way of getting Eliza.

Is she a random pull from the Premiere Relics? Or was there some kind of event earlier on in Skull Skulls life cycle where one could be obtained?

I like to 100% things so being locked out of doing that for Bloody Sunday is annoying me :p

I've been wondering the same thing, we must have downloaded at a similar time as this is my second Bloody Sunday too, but I definitely know she isn't in the relics yet. She'll be added to the premier relic later, and will eventually get her own relic. I don't know how to obtain her from any events so far.

Eliza had a Prize Fight just before the release of the game, during the pre-release testing. I guess the exclusivity is a reward for the help given by the testers although I wonder if this will happen again for every new character release.

I think there was also a very early Prize Fight after hard launch, because I have a single bronze Eliza I got extremely early on somehow and I never joined any pre-release testing.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
There was, in fact, a prize fight for eliza a few weeks ago, post-hard launch, where one could obtain an In Denile (bronze) Eliza, Scarlet Viper (silver) Eliza, and Diva Intervention (gold) Eliza

Eliza was obtained through her Prize Fight which was during the launch week of Skullgirls mobile.
There will be more opportunities to pick up Eliza fighters in the future.

She will also be added to the standard relic loot table eventually.