• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bronze & Silver moves after acquiring Gold

Darcon

Reaction score
When it comes to moves for characters, is there any benefit to keeping Bronze & Silver moves after you have the Gold ones or are they simply coin fodder?

For me it depends when the gold move doesn't have the stat that I want but the bronze/silver ones have 'em or vice versa.

Hmm, well I have about 3-4 Silver/Golds of each move. I do save a Bronze if I don't have the move in Silver/Gold yet.

I haven't started looking at stats yet as I'm looking to have a decent collection of Golds of the same move to figure out which ones to level up.

I don't actually know if gold moves naturally do more damage or not, but yeah the actual choices of stats can make or break it.

I don't actually know if gold moves naturally do more damage or not, but yeah the actual choices of stats can make or break it.

Maybe a dev can chime in, but it looks like they do at least when powered up since Bronze moves have 4 Pluses, Silvers have 5 Pluses, and Golds have 6 Pluses.

Gold specials and block busters do more base damage and have a higher damage cap than bronze and silver moves.

Something I've noticed is that each move has different attributes for stats or special bonuses. Based on that, it's all about what you're planning on using the move for. If you want a big band that tanks, find a move that boosts the attributes you want.