• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Taking damage during invincibility

Barney

Reaction score
Yesterday I was playing as a 1.7k Big Top Cerebella against a 6k+ Epic Sax Big Band. I was at around 80% health when he used his BB3, Strike up the Band. I "died", going back to 50% health with invincibility and unflinching but then properly died again a moment later while the BB3 was still in action.

OnePlus 3
OxygenOS 4.1.6
Android 7.1.1

What I'm about to say might be totally wrong but has a 1% chance of being right, but isn't Strike Up the Band's special bonus effect to remove beneficial combat effects? I really can't remember so please don't take my word as any kind of absolute.

I think the ability is when it's used to kill an opponent it increases the meter for all other blockbusters.

Reactions: Psyche
Oh, yes. Indeed it is. Never mind then.

One other thing, though: can you remember by any chance whether or not you were Bleeding? Just if you were, I think it might be related.

No idea, it was a while ago and I cannot remember anymore.

Bleeding can't explain dying with big top after revival. First of all, bleed can't kill you. Second of all, he'd need to have 10 stacks of bleed and 5 seconds of it to get to 1 HP from it before Big Top's invincibility expires. Third of all, Sax only has one bleed move, and it's a single hit SM, so it's not even possible for an Epic Sax to have given that many stacks of bleed. And finally, Strike Up The Band doesn't inflict bleed.

The only ways that I can think of for him to die during strike up the band that would not have been caused by a bug would be if there was a peashooter on the opponent's team giving his Strike Up The Band armor break properties to remove the invincibility status upon revival, or if he was playing the Valentine PF and his Big Top had a status inflicted on her when Epic Sax used strike up the band, so the modifier made one of the hits inflict armor break after he revived.

This is likely the cause, whether Peashooter or an event modifier or something. We're hoping to fix armor break removing invincible in an upcoming release.

Reactions: moisterrific