• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Medici Event no handout? (13/09/2017)

Snow

Reaction score
Anyone else not receive 250k from this Wednesday's event?

I scored around 5million and that is usually enough to get the 250k reward :3 :3 :3

Didn't get any either with ~3M

I usually get the medici payout with around 2-3 million on weekends, so i'd assume 3M should be enough on a weekday

I had over 3.8 mil. If it had to be higher than 5 mil than god that's going to be a pain.

Looks like the prize was delayed by over 1.5 days.... I just got mine today (2 days after event) :3

How do you guys get so many points. I'm lucky if I get 200k
I'm able to pull off around 1MIL with just some 4-2k's. Build a streak with throwaway silvers, then use your strongest to carry the streak. You don't even need high FS to get far.

Yeah my highest right now is only at 1587 so I guess I just need to get my characters up there more. I just got my first couple of golds right before the maintenance went up.

Yeah my highest right now is only at 1587 so I guess I just need to get my characters up there more. I just got my first couple of golds right before the maintenance went up.
I mean you don't need golds to get to that point level... You can easily get there with silvers... So I guess you just definitely have not played enough to have near enough FS to get that high sadly. Just need to keep grinding PF's for experience.