• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Discussion for skin threads

Will it be ok to go over based perks and how to combat?

• Total voters

MXDEX

Reaction score
Based off all the skins being added from the console version plus these abilities. Will it be ok to make a discussion video on it to go over the perks and etc with commentary *^*?

Do you mean like one of the people on the team making a video discussing the process behind how they develop abilities for these new character variants?

Reactions: MXDEX
Not exactly lol just covering the bases on the skins and the overlay on the 1.5.0 update

Wait, I'm very confused here. Are you asking the devs to make a video, or do you want to make one yourself?

I'm debating on should i make it myself xd srry for the confusion. I just wanted to spread my enjoyment of the game by youtube xd

Based off all the skins being added from the console version plus these abilities. Will it be ok to make a discussion video on it to go over the perks and etc with commentary *^*?
You're very encouraged to do so!

Reactions: MXDEX and Ryouhi
I'm debating on should i make it myself xd srry for the confusion. I just wanted to spread my enjoyment of the game by youtube xd
Would love it if you made a video! FeelsGudMan :3

Reactions: MXDEX
The video is already up and im loving the feedback on it^^