• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved BBs 100% wasted if queued while Sekhmet returns to Eliza

Psyche

Reaction score
iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3.3)
SGM Ver. 1.4.1

I've never specifically tested for this, but it keeps happening on my Diva Intervention who is equipped with all four Sekhmet-based BBs, and I think I saw it happen to the AI once. Therefore, I cannot account for Khepri Sun or Nekhbet Breaker. Sorry for the lack of screenshots, but I'm just not dexterous enough to capture the moment.

Basically the glitch is that if a Blockbuster is tapped during the second or so between the end of Sekhmet Mode and Eliza standing in neutral, its meter is consumed as normal and the film tape Blockbuster effect rolls down the side of the screen, but Eliza herself does absolutely nothing. Technically doesn't insta-lose the match for you, but the confusion and unexpectedness means the player is put off and will most likely fall into hitstun for a couple of combos.

Can now confirm it also drains Nekhbet Breaker. Seems it's all to do with the return to Eliza action; no relation to what BB specifically it wastes.