• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The update is just AWFUL ...

SiLVeRKnight

Reaction score
ok ... i am a huge fan of 2D fighting games ... let's be honest SG mobile is the best so far, I literally dropped all of other games to concentrate on this one as I enjoy it although it is tough to keep up with keys skill points etc.

I had no issues with the game until the last 1.5.0 update, the game constantly crash, I saw many people already experiencing what I do, and the same time others are just playing and using their theonites as if the game is just working properly, so I am confused.

I cannot play three consecutive games without the game crashing for multiple reasons, changing fight modes, just plain changing teams for energy, using BB3, to be honest the game is just unplayable, and I haven't even tried painwheel's story although with my team I can finish it all no problems.

Are you bummed as I am or is it just me :) I just made this account to talk in the threads as I usually just play in silence, I like this game too much I guess ... so here was my point of view.

Please let me know yours, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Octovalley (Q)
ok ... i am a huge fan of 2D fighting games ... let's be honest SG mobile is the best so far, I literally dropped all of other games to concentrate on this one as I enjoy it although it is tough to keep up with keys skill points etc.

I had no issues with the game until the last 1.5.0 update, the game constantly crash, I saw many people already experiencing what I do, and the same time others are just playing and using their theonites as if the game is just working properly, so I am confused.

I cannot play three consecutive games without the game crashing for multiple reasons, changing fight modes, just plain changing teams for energy, using BB3, to be honest the game is just unplayable, and I haven't even tried painwheel's story although with my team I can finish it all no problems.

Are you bummed as I am or is it just me :) I just made this account to talk in the threads as I usually just play in silence, I like this game too much I guess ... so here was my point of view.

Please let me know yours, thanks
Hey, I recommend adding your device information and commenting on similar threads so the devs can get an idea of what devices the update is affecting.

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
I really saw the same issues at the bugs threads already covered, I just didn't want to be redundant, I am really curious of what people are experiencing the new update ... For example, are you playing properly or are you experiencing too much crashes making the game unplayable?

You're not alone, sadly. Crashes happen when I'm winning, when I win, changing teams, scrolling through my collection, or sometimes just blockbusters (from either side.) I hope 1.5.1. comes fast (´Д` )

Reactions: SiLVeRKnight
You're not alone, sadly. Crashes happen when I'm winning, when I win, changing teams, scrolling through my collection, or sometimes just blockbusters (from either side.) I hope 1.5.1. comes fast (´Д` )
Yeah, it's awful ... all of what you said crashes my game also ...
Sad for a long awaited update, especially when painwheel is by far my favorite character; i didn't even try her story mode yet just to see how they'll arrange this mess.
The funny part there's a known member who I conversed is not experiencing crashes at all, didn't make any sense to me, i am downloading the game on diff phones and IOS versions, sucks all the same way :(
I checked ur status btw, funny as u should be 6 feet under long time ago :D

If you could also include your device information and OS version, that would help us out a lot with tracking down these performance issues.
(Thanks Ryan!)

Reactions: Ryan Harrison
If you could also include your device information and OS version, that would help us out a lot with tracking down these performance issues.
(Thanks Ryan!)
the main device I use is iphone 5s iOS 9.3.1
I tried it on iphone 6+ also same thing but I don't know the iOS version
Also on Ipod, I really don't know the versions though
When I saw the bugs threads, they had my information on it so I didn't want to be redundant, I wanted to know how people are finding the new update ... btw, it's still crashes after max third fight.
Thanks sorry for not being clearer

I hope not, it was fine before the update though ... can u still play or are u experiencing the same issues?

I hope not, it was fine before the update though ... can u still play or are u experiencing the same issues?
I can play, there is just a LOT of crashes. There was a few crashes pre update, but the big band BB3 crashed were non-existant, just lag. Collections and character stuff crashed once in a blue moon. I've never crashed during fights until now. And I've never lagged on anything but BigB's BB3, but one of Parasoul's things crashed me once. I hope most of it's bugs, or I'm gonna be out of the SGM scene...

I can play, there is just a LOT of crashes. There was a few crashes pre update, but the big band BB3 crashed were non-existant, just lag. Collections and character stuff crashed once in a blue moon. I've never crashed during fights until now. And I've never lagged on anything but BigB's BB3, but one of Parasoul's things crashed me once. I hope most of it's bugs, or I'm gonna be out of the SGM scene...
Same here, I can play but only to third fight, I just crashed just as I won the fourth while playing a mmnt ago. I usually spend the weekend playing the game but now I am mostly reading the threads :)
I feel ur pain abt being just bugs, as there's no enjoyment anymore ...

I'm also on an iphone 5, 10.3.2 . For me, the primary crash times are when I load my character list, which is annoying but not debilitating. I launch the game again and lose 30 seconds. However, I've become afraid to use beowulf or parasoul once I get a winstreak going, because the confetti from hype charges and spawning tears are both really bad for causing crashes, which translates to an automatic loss. This is particularly irritating since one of my most powerful fighters is a primed parasoul and if I don't use her, I only have a single cerebella I trust to win at a 10+ winstreak.