• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fights - Two to Tangle (Silver) - EXP 11am PDT

How long was this prize fight? Checked into the game only to find there was 35 minutes left, scared the living daylights out of me. Still managed to get top 10 despite that (thank goodness for theonite recharges). Also, triple Filia teams are GOAT

Attachments

• img_2248-1.png
    img_2248-1.png
    263.3 KB · Views: 21
How long was this prize fight? Checked into the game only to find there was 35 minutes left, scared the living daylights out of me. Still managed to get top 10 despite that (thank goodness for theonite recharges). Also, triple Filia teams are GOAT

what does GOAT mean?

I am assuming something good? LOL

Hello. When are the rewards for prize fights delivered via the mailing system in game?
The one for this past few days ended earlier and didn't get the rewards.

Hello. When are the rewards for prize fights delivered via the mailing system in game?
The one for this past few days ended earlier and didn't get the rewards.
You don't get the rewards immediately after the Prize FIght ends, the information needs to be processed then the rewards are handed out. It may take a couple hours. I live in EST, so I usually get the rewards by the time I wake up.