• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

LINE Stickers?

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
EDIT: The LINE Stickers are now available!

Launch Skullgirls Stickers! (LINE)

Some of you probably have become intimately familiar with that blinding green LINE screen when the game starts up. I'm not sure how many of you are aware of what it actually is though.
For those of you in the US and EU, you've probably got FaceTime or What'sApp on your phone. LINE is basically the Asian equivalent - an extremely popular free messenger/call service (they also publish games like Disney's Tsum Tsum and now SG). I have basically never met anyone with a smartphone in Japan that doesn't have LINE installed.

Anyway, history lesson aside, one thing LINE is well known for is having stickers you can insert into your chats. With Skullgirls Mobile now being published by LINE, I wonder will there be stickers coming any time soon? :D

I need them.
I need them bad.

Bonus question for those on the forum - had you ever heard of LINE before this game?

Last edited:
I used to use LINE really frequently a year or so back until discord took over my life.
I'd super dig Skullgirls stickers though, I'd love to spam Peacocks and Umbrellas at my friends lol

https://twitter.com/kinucakes/status/867886912899502080/photo/1

DAtaiuDWAAAzuLY.jpg

Yesssssss.

...now where are they on the LINE store?!

****. I need these stickers... but I dont have LINE and Im not sure if I should even use storage for it.

AAAHAHAHAHA! My life is not complete but it starting to get there. Thanks for the info Cellsai!

I play Contest of Champions and they always use LINE to communicate, I was a bit surprised when I saw the notification from LINE about the game.

Hey, Dev team. Is there any way to contact with Autumn Games to add those stickers to Facebook Messenger as well?