• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Last Hope

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Last edited:
Hope I get last hope from val origin. Will be sad if I just get dupes.

omg ROTHY beat me to it.

LAST HOPE - AGENT PATTY: Master of the IV Staff. Won't turn down a drink. Actually quite fond of snakes. #ValOrigin

DMdKmSEX0AAxLE5.jpg

Side note: Patty's name always annoyed me because the American pronunciation of Paddy's Day as "Patty's Day" really gets under my skin :p

Reactions: Ryouhi
I'm so here for Val getting palette colors off the girls besides Christmas tbh

I'm guessing the next origin is about Valentine since there promoting her squad. If I'm gonna guess what happens, one of them(My guess Val ) sees Marie approaching the city and lunch a preemptive strike and of course they fell and die.

why is she so umm.... fat? :3 no offense. Is this a new character? Or just Valentine in another skin
No Valentine was originally in a ninja like group of nurses and this was just another one of the members

Reactions: Snow
Aye, this incarnation of Last Hope has 5 members, each with a particular weapon speciality -
Christmas (Red hair - scalpels),
Valentine (Our favorite - bone saw),
Easter (big and beautiful - body bags),
Patty (horns - IV drip stand)
and... well I guess you'll need to tune in tomorrow for the last (and best) member!

Reactions: Snow
Aye, this incarnation of Last Hope has 5 members, each with a particular weapon speciality -
and... well I guess you'll need to tune in tomorrow for the last (and best) member!
Hold on a second; Scalpels for Checkmate Incision, Body Bag for an Unblockable and Juggle, and an IV for the ground combo. I think I figured out where Val’s weapons came from.

Reactions: Cellsai
!!!

She's gotta be about this month, I bet! Or like, unless she's Labor Day... (pfft, we all know who's best Last Hope, I can't wait for her to show up!)

And here she is!
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/921149023335145472

LAST HOPE - AGENT HALLOW: Always has a syringe up her sleeves. Says it won't hurt - always does. Every Trick deserves a Treat. #ValOrigin

Hallow's speciality is poison needles. So yep, as Shawsome said, Val does end up with all of Last Hope's equipment somehow.

Also, hot damn that new talking head picture is great! Hallow has always been my favorite, but she really looks great!

And now that the gang's all together it's family photo time!

Last_Hope_full.jpg

And here she is!

Hallow's speciality is poison needles. So yep, as Shawsome said, Val does end up with all of Last Hope's equipment somehow.

Also, hot damn that new talking head picture is great! Hallow has always been my favorite, but she really looks great!

Last_Hope_full.jpg
Oh wow, looks like the staff has been very busy! :3 Xmas Valentine looks so good..! Hallow even better! I wonder what surprise(s) will be awaiting for us come Halloween? This seems to be something related to a Halloween event (I hope)!

And here she is!

View attachment 266
So despite being the tallest girl in the cast (not counting Double in monster form), Val was only the second shortest in Last Hope?

Hm I think it might be a bit of wishful thinking there's a Halloween event :3 After some thinking, it's probably just the Origin Story for Halloween and a new character (Double) in time for Halloween I think :3 :3 :3