• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"PRIVATE DICK" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
PRIVATE DICK.png

This thread is for discussing Big Band's gold variant: "PRIVATE DICK"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Would you guys rather max out private dick or evolve RE Big band? Still farming for epic sax.

Just pulled this gold but sadly there isn't a lot out there on him. His SA is changed too from what's listed here.

New SA:
Stunning performance
1: __% chance on HIT to STUN the opponent for __ seconds
2: Gain __% RESISTANCE to all DEBUFFS

I haven't used him yet but he sounds incredibly useful. Why isn't he getting more attention? My guess is because he's a Big Band with low attack and, even though Big Bands are really defense oriented, this one seems almost purely offensive.
However I can see defensive value in the SA since resistance is basically like immunity so it sounds like a strong SA.

Thoughts on anyone who uses him or used to? Is he worth diamonding? What is his niche?

Just pulled this gold but sadly there isn't a lot out there on him. His SA is changed too from what's listed here.

New SA:
Stunning performance
1: __% chance on HIT to STUN the opponent for __ seconds
2: Gain __% RESISTANCE to all DEBUFFS

I haven't used him yet but he sounds incredibly useful. Why isn't he getting more attention? My guess is because he's a Big Band with low attack and, even though Big Bands are really defense oriented, this one seems almost purely offensive.
However I can see defensive value in the SA since resistance is basically like immunity so it sounds like a strong SA.

Thoughts on anyone who uses him or used to? Is he worth diamonding? What is his niche?

"In high rank rift, big band is first and foremost a tank, regardless of variant. Even the most offensive variants like epic or heavy metal will never be as good as the top tier offensive fighters in the game. Dick’s natural resistance to debuffs makes him one of the best tanks in the game. His ability to resist even doom puts him above epic in that regard. The reason Epic is still S/A as a tank even with offensive SA’s is his tank oriented marquee which makes him pretty chunky, and his light typing which combined with the last words or light weight catalyst makes him a terrifying defender."
- @Yujipooji

Hope it helps.