• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"BAD MS FROSTY" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
BAD MS FROSTY.png

This thread is for discussing Filia's silver variant: "BAD MS FROSTY"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I'd say it's worth noting that with a decent crit rate (mine is currently at 40%, and I plan for higher) she can effectively run up and massacre many enemies without fear of blockbuster retaliation: and if they block, you can retreat and try again. Skirmish tactics mixed with diabling make her pretty tough when played well.

She seems to play like No Egerets, save that she plays a little more hit and run. I still need skill points to make mine playable.

Anything that has to run through 2 layers of RNG to trigger is probably not going to be very strong, and this is essentially the case here, as well. Having 2 extra seconds of disable is nice, but the cost of leaving it up to even more chance and reducing probability by half just makes this a worse version of No Egrets.

Anything that has to run through 2 layers of RNG to trigger is probably not going to be very strong, and this is essentially the case here, as well. Having 2 extra seconds of disable is nice, but the cost of leaving it up to even more chance and reducing probability by half just makes this a worse version of No Egrets.
I respectfully disagree, for a few reasons:
1: Filia is better able to rush up, attack, and retreat than parasoul. She can avoid a lot of blockbusters by being just too fast.
2: Filia has a lot more lighter hits: that RNG is EASY to make when you use drill tempered, gregor samson, hairball, or even the average combo.
3: those extra 2 seconds mean a LOT when the first hit in a combo is the one that connects. I want to complete my combo and have time for another without blockbuster punishment afterwards.

Although I will admit that I'm not very good with parasoul, so perhaps I am biased... but of the 2, I can keep enemies locked with my frosty perfectly fine.

Edit here:
I should probably say it like this: for filia, how many hits I use on average make her crit multiple times each combo. And a lot of special moves that are good for filia have multiple small hits. If you are optimizing her crit % and moves like you would no egrets, I think that it is easily worth having a chance to disable for the 150% stun time. No egrets, however, probably would not enjoy that same limitation because. Those extra 2 seconds to not tag out or use a BB3 can be vital in some fights

Last edited:
At least we got nice on hit armor destroyer. Congrats, mates :V

One of my favorites. Interestingly enough, if she was a new silver fighter her first and second SA would be combined into one SA. I've noticed that modern SAs are a lot more complex for fighters across every rank. Just compare toadwarrior or purrfect dark to No egrets or Inkling. Mayhaps a complete SA revision/addition for all these older fighters is on the horizon? Although, I suppose there is a certain charm to these plain and simple Signature Abilities.

Reactions: Diony