1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by moisterrific

1. Kyothu
    Kyothu
    Please don't make umbrella statement like this :( I'm an android player, and I have never cheated.
    Apr 27, 2018
    PHPP and Al Qedic like this.
  2. moisterrific
    moisterrific
    Not all android users are cheaters but cheating in games happens very often on android because of how open the software is
    Apr 27, 2018
    Kyothu and PHPP like this.
  3. Kyothu
    Kyothu
    Yeah! That I agree with. Still, an umbrella statement like that can rub people the wrong way. Not sure how to put this, ios and android have had a long and ongoing feud. And, saying "all" in that way could make people who own android phone feel like you attacking them, and call them a cheater.
    Apr 27, 2018
  4. Kyothu
    Kyothu
    Either way, I like your YouTube channel!
    Apr 27, 2018
  5. vucaar
    vucaar
    Hmmm.... Let me guess, iOS user? See? I'm using the same reasoning than you and it isn't correct. You're accusing without solid evidence and we don't know, maybe we can find some surprise, but we will be able to see until the devs share the info about the situation (if they want).
    Apr 27, 2018
  6. moisterrific
    moisterrific
    It’s an APK or whatever it’s called that you can install only on android and that lets you cheat.
    Apr 28, 2018
  7. vucaar
    vucaar
    Ok so, Are the iOS devices totally protected (or excepted) from an app that has a modification? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, it's just I have never used an iOS device so I don't know.
    Apr 28, 2018