• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Luke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In coherent screams of rage. I check the cabinet religiously every hour NO diamond keys. I spend all me coins diamond Kay every hour!
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Diamond key is in my cabinet right now. :p
    Luke
    Luke
    Same here. It’s Ben what the sixth diamond key in two days. Feels bad man.
    lothorie
    lothorie
    I can’t get this keys from the CoC, well because of high prices
    And isn’t that much coins in mah pockets ofc :/
    Only moves with 3 of these: atk hp def block meter crit critdmg bleed stun can stay in my cramped collection
    Why is water element pf after dark? I thought it should be wind this week
    True evil rift node: a low level gold with fs so low I have to use bronze to get the 20combo bonus and almost died myself.
    Reactions: lothorie
    Luke
    Luke
    I like the ideas but like the update said "endgame players" I can see myself diddle around with SA MA and modifiers once I have all the diamonds I want to have to lvl 50ish. but before that? u rite, I feel like giving up 90% of the time too
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    True, true.

Also, I've learned today that the Immortal Fiber thing doesn't work the way I expected it to for some reason.
    Reactions: Luke
    Luke
    Luke
    Meet a immortal fiber today used bb finish then it killed my rusty. Still got the no death bonus.
    Hello, sorry to interrupt you. Is it possible to NOT playing rift battles without getting your tier down? Thanks you. I'm too lazy to play and that was scary.
    TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Last, my tier is increased from Silver 3 to Gold 4 without even won.
    Luke
    Luke
    Don’t be discouraged I died inside too when I face 80k 90k 100k boss nodes. But it’s still fun when you get a opponent on the same level as you and try to beat their boss.
    TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    as long as there are no bugs showing the previous team
    Is 3.0 going to be here next month? Or Christmas?
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    Considering Updates have come out in a mostly monthly to 1 and half months rythm, i'd assume we can expect something in the same timeframe
    Waiting for that new update note like bruh
    Reactions: Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    Waiting to read "Ms Fortune will be added with the next update!"
    Luke
    Luke
    Just in time too. Almost done with evolving all squigly to gold. And no, no diamonds...
    Anyone ever got my dream move stat ATK, ATK%, meter gain?
    Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    Flat attack is actually way too low to be used by anyone but bronze and really weak silvers. I've thrown out otherwise perfect moves cause rolling the flat stat is basically like getting nothing.
    If you want pure offense, Crit Rate/Damage are better but you would still hope for attack rolls when possible. Defense/HP% are better third slot stats imo since they can possibly save you from BB3 if you're not low yet.
    I saw the NEWS tap was blue and got excited, but nah, it’s was just ppl replying.
    im taking a break by deleting the app, else I will still play everyday and be disappointed about my lack of patience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…