• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

fanghoul
fanghoul
It's absolutely okay to take a break for awhile, and it sounds like it'd be good for you. Games are weird, because we're playing them to have fun, and then we forget how to sometimes, but keep playing. Taking a break from a game can be a good method of breaking that pattern. Rift battles in particular have made me have to keep relearning how to enjoy myself.
fanghoul
fanghoul
One of the things I like about Skullgirls, as opposed to some other mobile games I've played, is that it's not going to punish you for taking some time off. You'll miss out on some rewards, but there's not going to be some unique and vital character you'll never have the chance to get again if you don't play for a week or two.
TasiaChaan
TasiaChaan
Then, how to take a break from Rift without making the scores decaying?
I'm too lazy for them.
Do I need to looking for opponents, then leave it?
Usually 1 match per day.
fanghoul
fanghoul
I'd just let the score decay happen. I've done it before myself. It's not a huge rate of loss, especially compared to losing matches.
Dusty00
Dusty00
Have you tried playing the original SG 2nd encore? It’s coming out on switch and is really cheap for PC.
TasiaChaan
TasiaChaan
Jaz, thanks for the info.
Actually I already know for them (before Mobile) since 2013.
But I don't have any gaming platform and didn't want to spend any money, even a little.
I haven't play it but as long I watched the stories, I'm good and already feel like have play it :)