• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

Art3mes
Art3mes
You can always refresh for free every 2 hrs.
Also any guess of how much points required to get silver 1 or 2?
I am currently at 1058 which I can easily increase to 1105.
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
In the only new rift recorded so far G4 was 1072 and that one was much easier than this one. If you're fine playing with fire stay there for potentially 2 silver keys or just 1 and a gold key.
If you're that in need you could use your rift coins? 250 each is a chunk but as long as you keep a bit for the off perfect moves you should be fine.
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
I play one rift match a day and don't really try to get high in the ranks. I just want a steady stream of shards and rift coins. Thankfully I got the Diamond Rank Accommodation thanks to the first rewards snafu, so I have no real reason to chase high ranks. Just complete 5 matches per week for some sort of rewards, don't worry too much about rank.
Hall☆weenQueen
Hall☆weenQueen
@Art3mes refreshing just gives me more strong opponents :/ But thanks for the suggestion. Either way I fear those last minute fights that ruin the score all the time. Any tips on rifting? ^_^"
Art3mes
Art3mes
Finally silver 1 at 1058.
@Hall☆weenQueen for easy scoring, there are some tips.
The first batch, at beginning of season, we get are generally low lvl players. if not, just wait for two to three days, and keep on refreshing until you get a noob batch.
Art3mes
Art3mes
During that time, you must not play any match or else your score will rise[more score=strong opponents] and the high tier players generally starts on the very first day, so the score seems to stabilise in three days.
After three days, just kill those noobs, and you'll surely get the next batch easy also. If not, just refresh.
In this way one can easily win 5 matches with somewhat guarantees silver 1 or 2.