• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

Art3mes
Art3mes
will become my next diamond investment
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
Both are worthy, but Class Cutter may have the edge if you have increased Accuracy moves (and The First Cut MA). The key is getting Dream Band bleeding before he topples over and gets immunity.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Agreed with @BallotBoxer, both are good. But against Dream Band in particular, I would choose Djinn. She has higher base attack stat and access to permanent Enrage stacks. Class Cutter will only apply Heavy Bleed once before Dream Band gets his Immunity, so it's not going to be a game changer.

Honestly, my Djinn has around 30K attack and 30% Piercing, and I've still got to meet the defender she would not be able to rip to shreds with raw damage...
Art3mes
Art3mes
i see now. So the key to defeat dream band is to put some stacks of bleeds on him before toppling him with Class Cutter which is, for me, really hard. Cause i know no long combo chains of filia lol : )
And for Djinn, the strategy feels really straightforward, as @Disasterrr19 said. And 30k attack !! what are you feeding her
(@_@)

Anyways, thankyou both of you : )
Sendy
Sendy
To deal with Dream Band I use Freaky Friday. G5 > Gae Bolga Stinger > G5 > Dash Back > Block. Wait for Dream Band to attack and repeat the same thing, and you can bleed him quickly.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Just good old steroidz, mate. Three Lvl15 moves do the trick.
Art3mes
Art3mes
@Sendy oh i see. I'll try that. Thanks
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
If Inmay have a word, I use a full critical DJinn Frizz and a Class Cutter because... well, they share the same set of moves. The thing is that I switched CC Filia from the first cut to leech, because now her row power was too high and helped her fighting even Valentines, she is almost inmortal, she actually don't use the unblockable moves and BB's part becauseis not that reliable, but makes good use of the death mark. I love using her, not as a bleeder, but as a antivalentines and "tanky" self.