• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

evilgordo
evilgordo
Yeah, since 'average' users can't make sticky threads in this forum, much of the info shared over the years is scattered and tough to find with search. I'd say that over on the Skullgirls discord, much of the same info has been pinned, so that might be worth looking into.

1/2
evilgordo
evilgordo
2/2
As for player level, are you looking for rewards, cuz that's all that track provides (well, certain modes/features unlock based on level). I couldn't find anyone that tracked how much Theo and Coins players get (I think it's the same per level) and, it's been a while, but I think we get different rewards at 65 (1 of each elemental relic) and 70 (1 of each elemental relic and essence).
Reactions: Buster
Buster
Buster
Thanks gordo x) I was looking to see how much XP I have between every level to plan for the 60/70 and December based off your and Boxer's posts. It feels like I am going too fast and not earning enough Theonite/lvl to not miss up on the Hyper packs. I am currently at 31 with 2100 theonite of which I haven't spent nothing.