• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Inked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i finally got a gold - my Primed Parasoul - to level 50. it was a lot of work, but extremely worth it
    on a prize fights grind - gotta grow that gold fighter collection!
    Zuzuska
    Zuzuska
    Just finished grinding Silver and Bronze myself. Now I just gotta do my dailies and grow Gold score :x
    Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    Just be ready since Eliza is definitely one of the tougher characters to play in this game. Moist does a great job showing off her potential, so keep an on the the videos they have with Eliza fighting.
    Reactions: Inked
    i didn't realize how easy it is to get in 1-10% for bronze PF ... good for those grinds for keys
    Reactions: Gamma Ray and PHPP
    Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    Yeah bronze is definitely easier to get into the 10% then people realize.

Same goes for silver so long as you have a deep enough roster (Usually 2.5 million is safe for 10%).
    when you buy the 10+1 premiere relics to only get 11 bronzes...
    Reactions: PHPP
    PHPP
    PHPP
    Ah, so you are Ink! I was in the game chat when you oppened those relics, sorry to hear this :( I hope you can get squigly when they release her
    Inked
    Inked
    it's okay... i still have enough theonite for squigly, the theo i used for those terrible relics was some i bought... at least i supported the game in some capacity.
    Reactions: PHPP
    i finished Expert and Advanced Cerebella dailies to get 2 Grab Bags for each difficulty (2 silver, 2 gold). am i lucky or am i lucky?
    i am currently accepting donations of bronze keys if any kind soul would like to help me out
    gonna start saving up my theonite... i can sense a new character coming soon
    Reactions: Zuzuska and PHPP
    Zuzuska
    Zuzuska
    Same! I've been waiting for the new char since Double came out, I'm sitting on so many gold move relics and fighter relics atm
    think i'll be getting the actual Skullgirls game on PC soon
    Psyche
    Psyche
    If you think of getting DLC, try to just get the complete 2nd Encore upgrade; but if you go for individual characters I hear using the dead beta is a nice free try-before-you-buy.
    Inked
    Inked
    hmm, interesting. i'll look into that. thanks for the advice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…