• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Ryouhi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since i've gotten a Diamond from my Diamond Relic i haven't seen single Diamond key in the coc for the past week, despite checking hourly :eek:
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    No nat diamonds yet but I've got 6 keys in my stash. :p
    Can't log into the game, i keep getting stuck on authorizing :(
    V
    Velsyr
    Me too.
    If you managed to fix it please tell me how.
    The Parasoul Master Daily Experience(TM): Get hit once, watch your character be stunlocked for 1 minute
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Patent pending.
    someone please donate dark essence to my cause of evolving poor gold Ultraviolent Peacocks to Diamond
    BB3s are probably the most frustrating mechanic in this game still. Losing streaks to unblockable instakills really kills my vibes to play
    giuliopy
    giuliopy
    cant reply in your post 'cause dont know why -_-", but my thoughs for BB3 are reduce the charge percent per hit, or making them use the same charge as other supers (like any console fighting game) or even add a limiter through a counter for X charges, or a cooldown like special moves
    NamelesstheBeardless
    NamelesstheBeardless
    The worst sin of all is when you actually survive some BB3s, there are BB3s that are actually comboable with other blockbusters. I've lost multiple streaks now to cerebella's who manage to do BB3 -> diamond dynamo -> diamonds are forever. Now matter how clearly I'm blocking my character still takes the hit
    Thatonevalentineuser
    Thatonevalentineuser
    Tell me about it ~_~
    Is it intentional that Poltergust synergizes poorly with her own Blockbusters? Opera and Inferno apply wither which makes her SA useless :(
    Reactions: Psyche and Zuzuska
    Psyche
    Psyche
    It might not be intentional but I don't see it as a deal-breaker. I find it's more of a 'spry in a crisis' type of ability rather than one you are constantly using. Opera and Inferno combo set up such good combos that they should deal enough damage on their own!
    Cartouche‼
    Cartouche‼
    it's a challenge and not a hard one at that. you can pull off a decent combo with Rage of the Dragon, Daisy Pusher and/or DragNDrop with the added extensions from DragNBite Seria and The Silver Chord. whether the effects from the specials interfere with or boost her SA2 needs to be researched
    i've got 375 Relics saved up, half of those are gold moves and a bunch of premiere, silver lining and gold relics too, #ReadyForSquigly
    Reactions: Mr B and Al Qedic
    Mr B
    Mr B
    Man, you're putting my measly 40 relics to shame!
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    i originally started saving them for Ms Fortune, but now that Squigly comes first i'll open a bunch for her instead :p
    Shawesome
    Shawesome
    I have a Premiere Relic and less than 500 theonite ;—;
    I wish we could see stats on moves when we get them and instantly sell them, without having to switch through menus and all that
    Psyche
    Psyche
    This feature was requested ages ago, but because it's just a 'quality of life' improvement rather than vital gameplay fix, HVS will only be able to work on it when they have spare time (which won't be for a long while).
    Just let me log in pleeease ;_; I'm gonna miss my SIlver Lining this month nuuuuu ;A;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…