• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Gylfie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally got enough gold shards for a relic, and it turned out to be my fourth red velvet.
    Reactions: Luke and Psyche
    Gylfie
    Gylfie
    Nope! I'm looking for diva intervention since there's no way I can get her from prize fights at my skill level.
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Ouch. She’ll definitely come to you in time, don’t worry.
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    The more the merrier...? :D
    I found someone who only joined the forums to say that the non-mobile version is superior!
    Reactions: Psyche
    Tom Kulczewski
    Psyche
    Psyche
    That's pretty sad but I suppose if that's all they did and then stopped then we don't need to take any kind of action. Freedom of speech and all. They weren't interrupting anybody else's conversation, were they?
    I noticed a bug, but it’s with the forum, not the game. Where do I post it?
    Reactions: PHPP
    Gylfie
    Gylfie
    How do I send a message?
    Psyche
    Psyche
    It’s a little bit weird because as far as I know, you can’t from the person’s profile page directly, but you can if you look at the profile pop-up when you tap their name on a thread or something. Then you press ‘Start a Conversation’.
    Psyche
    Psyche
    Wait, there are four gold valentines! I don’t have Pyro-Technique.
    Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    Unless you're a whale you probably won't, she's exclusive to fire elemental relic.
    Just finished Last Hope-Advanced. Opened the surgical relic I got as a reward and got Surgeon General. I have all three gold valentines now.
    Why does everyone hate Valentine?
    Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    It's not hatred as much as disappointment in how underwhelming she feels. Her best variants work best as support characters and some of her SAs don't exist until people start dying.

She also has block stun issues which effects her ability to punish certain opponents if they end on the same move.
    Inked
    Inked
    she also doesn’t have the best attack/defense stats in the game. and as @Gamma Ray said her SAs don’t kick in until someone is close to dying - and at that point multiple stacks of regen don’t really help much
    Hiya! Would you mind looking over the bug report you submitted related to Wulfamania! and Airwulf? If you could provide some more details in there it would help to clarify whether what you experienced was really a bug because the thing that you reported seems almost normal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…