• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

150 Theonites and 20,000 Gold...

Gibraltor

Reaction score
See you later, I pointless spent $75 on this game, think I'm going to see about getting my money back, tell Paypal someone scammed me or something.

150 Theonites and 20,000 gold does not EVEN make up for 3 days of missed time. I would have gotten 160 Theonites just from dailies. You didn't even recup loss for the theonites missing from PF milestones, the gold missing from them, nor the bb's and sm's, you didn't re-release that specific pf, I also missed out on three days of daily events which accounts for 4 total, so lots of missing xp and all that as well to be accounted for. So I'm done, I sell RVs for a living, and when we screw up, we recover the whole thing and then some.

Guys, you dropped the ball here. This does not recover anything, really, I'm insulted that you thought 150 Theonites would recover anything. So have good lives everyone, later!

Reactions: Edgewheel
We will be rerunning the Beowulf PF event to make up for the Android crashing issue.

We would have announced this much sooner, but we had to get it cleared with LINE first which only happened this morning, we're very sorry for that.

Here's the post:
Due to many Android users missing the Beowulf PF event because of bugs in the initial release of 1.4, we've scheduled an additional Beowulf event for this coming weekend.

The event is your standard Beowulf PF event, however, it will run this SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY. As such, it will be available alongside the normal Medici Shakedown event.

After this, the Beowulf event will return to its normal schedule!

They're going to re-release the Beowulf PF this weekend so quit wining. You weren't the only one who missed out for a few days due to that bug where the game consistently crashed if you were specifically using a low tier Android. If they were to give you special compensation then they'd have to give that to everyone else too, and that sets a dangerous precedent.

Should have bought a better phone with that RV money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See you later, I pointless spent $75 on this game, think I'm going to see about getting my money back, tell Paypal someone scammed me or something.

It's your money and each to their own but I would have suggested not spending $75 on a game when you're only a few days into it. Plus you just openly said you're going to lie to PayPal to try and claim money back so... I wouldn't suggest doing that either.

I would have gotten 160 Theonites just from dailies. You didn't even recup loss for the theonites missing from PF milestones, the gold missing from them, nor the bb's and sm's

There's no way to prove that though. For example I could put off cutting the grass all week but on the day it rains say "oh, darn it, I was going to cut the grass today, now I cannot". I've no doubt you would have done those things but it's all theoretical.

you didn't re-release that specific pf

But they are.

"PsychotronTM-Today at 7:56 PM

SO, due to many Android users missing the Beowulf PF event because of bugs in the initial release of 1.4, we've scheduled an additional Beowulf event for this coming weekend! The event is your standard Beowulf PF event, however, it will run this SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY. As such, it will be available alongside the normal Medici Shakedown event. After this, the Beowulf event will return to its normal schedule!"

I sell RVs for a living, and when we screw up, we recover the whole thing and then some.

A F2P mobile game with digital currency and selling RVs for a living are 2 very different things.

---

I think you're shooting yourself in the foot by choosing to ditch this game after such an investment. The bug sucked and sucked hard, there's no denying that, but what you're asking for as compensation is so astronomically absurd. It's a shame.

you are by far overreacting over the whole deal, you lost 3 days worth of gameplay and are getting resources for not playing, as well as another opportunity to make up for it, without having to wait weeks for the prize fight to come back

the devs cannot rewind time, nor can they predict who would have gotten what ranking in the prize fight had the bug not gone through, and to reward players that could have gotten a reward is preposterous if the player hadn't actually played for the reward, i can easily claim that i would have played just for beowulf and i would have gotten top 10 given my history, and then what? does HVS just given everyone a gold beowulf because they could have grinded for it?

while the bug sucks and its unfortunate that people lost playtime due to this bug, a compensation of 150 theo and 20k gold is fair since you get it for not doing a thing.

stop acting entitled to compensation and realize that HVS is working hard to make the game as fun as possible, and are constantly trying to improve playability of the game on various devices. i know of many game companies that will ignore public outcry if there is a bug, and even more companies that will only provide minor compensation if the entire playerbase is unable to play.

if you want to help and get involved in the bug testing process, purchases and donations of upwards of $1000 may help provide HVS the resources necessary to purchase additional phones with which to test out potentially game-breaking bugs

Wow, how can someone be so entitled.

It was a damn bug. Game's have bugs, get over it.
Many Developers wouldn't have given you compensation period.

And why the rush anyway?
So what if you couldn't play for 3 days?
This game isn't even competetive currently, you're not missing out on anything due to the lost timw.
The PF is being rerun as well...

Geez.

THey are giving 2 beowulf events this week, which more than makes up for it imo. Hope you choose to stay :3 :3 :3