1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

2.6 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Liam, Sep 13, 2018.

1. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Active Member

The Schrodinger relics will come out alongside the Ms Fortune Prize Fight. Right now the relics have yet to be in the store.

2. Graveyard Heart

Graveyard Heart New Member

Oh sweet! For a minute there I thought I was the only one who didn't have a relic. Will the Fortune prize fight take place after the current prize fight right now?

3. TonyPartridge30

It's not known, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Ms Fortune PF was next.

4. rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120 Member

I read that there coming tomorrow on the Twitter Page

5. Trigg

Trigg Member

I'd still like to be able to chat to some players, you know :V

6. Reshiram18

Reshiram18 New Member

The Ms. Fortune relics will be available on Thursday, when her PF begins.

7. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

A small update (2.6.1) has just been released in the App Store and Google Play Store.

This update fixes a few bugs:
    - Bursts can't be used during BBs again.
    - Fixes for BB3s being avoidable and causing soft locks in certain circumstances.
    - Fixed Squigly vanishing and being invulnerable.
    - Added Fortune VO and SFX.

One more change that slipped in that wasn't mentioned before:

- Valentine's L2 pulls the opponent in on hit, instead of pushing them away.

#87 Liam, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  8. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

I wanted to say that I like the new feature that lets you pay theonite to expand your roster size. The 100 theonite to 10 spaces ratio is really working for me. I'm already up to 280 slots, thinking about moving to 290 later.

Ryouhi and Liam like this.
  9. Ryouhi

Ryouhi Well-Known Member

I agree, i haven't bought slots yet as i blew everything on Ms Fortune relics, but being able to expand storage is great.

While on the topic, maybe it would be nice to give out some free storage upgrades at high account levels.
    Like +5 Storage every 5 levels starting at level 50 or 60.

10. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Lovely job guys!!

11. Irghen

Irghen New Member

Question: Before the update i could link an L5 into a Special move during a blockstring, but now I get counterhit every time. Was this an intended change I missed in the patch notes or am I having a lag issue with my phone?

12. Reshiram18

Reshiram18 New Member

If you talking about Cerebella, in the patch notes they made Bella's L5 less safe on block. In my personal experience, the main impact this has had on my play is that blockstring L5 into Merry Go Rilla no longer works. I do not think that the problem is lag, because blockstring L5 into Merry Go Rilla has not worked even when everything was running smoothly.

#92 Reshiram18, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Irghen likes this.
  13. Leebiospeed

Leebiospeed New Member

I got a question too.... Is the
    Error code: 2.UDE.42 gonna be fixed? Cause I can't open the daily event and "pvp duel.. I forgot the name" because of it.... But when I talk too some people they don't have the problem.... Plss I need help :(

14. Irghen

Irghen New Member

Thanks, I missed that. I'm just throwing the Merry on L4 I guess.

It also seems to have affected Big Band's parry, same adjustment as with Bella.

15. PycoBeg

PycoBeg New Member

not sure for a bug, but there is some minor state for debuff casting of Double Rainbow. It is only one character who can't debuff "death mark" on opponent when swithing to another state (probably fire). All other character (including another Doubles) can present to opponent "death mark" as random-debuff.

16. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Not necessarily a bug, if you're talking about her SA2.

Each element that you can transmute to is hooked up to a specific buff or debuff, and all of them are currently in use. I don't believe that any of the transmutes have the possibility of choosing between more than one Modifier to be applied.

17. PycoBeg

PycoBeg New Member

It is more. For example switching to light buff me one of few modifiers (Unflinching, Invincible, Immune, Final Stand) Same with debuffs - there is 9 debuffs from 5 elements. So more then one is really (and i'm loving it). Also I understand then debuffs like Doom and Heavy Bleed are very strong for being in random-list... but question is - why all of other characters with passive skill or skill effect with "random debuff" do "death mark" too, but not Double Rainbow...

18. TonyPartridge30

I’ve got Rainbow Blight and I’ve never seen more than one buff tied to any of the elements. Every time Rainbow Blight changes to Light, she get the Immunity buff. She’s never gotten Invincible or Unflinching or Final Stand when switching to light. Unless she switches to Light during a Light Elemental PF.

The only case where I could see Rainbow Blight applying random debuffs (her signature ability is not random, every element is tied to a specific buff/debuff) is if you have unlocked her Chaos marquee ability. But normal Rainbow Blight doesn’t have Doom in her list of rebuffs. If you’re seeing otherwise, you should should post a video or screen cap or something, because that sounds like a bug.

19. PycoBeg

PycoBeg New Member

Shame on me... My mistake is because of chaos effect and bb3 effect as usual... You are absolutely right - buff/debuff is tied to a specific element and isn't random:
    Dark: Haste vs. Heal Block
    Light: Immune vs. Hex
    Air: Heavy Regen vs. Disable Blockbusters
    Water: Armor(2) vs. Cripple
    Fire: Enrage(2) vs. Bleed
    Sorry :(

20. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Active Member

haha, I just discovered if you spend 3k theonite on a pack of Sunken Relics and you get all bronzes and 10-piece shards, your icon turns into this:

filia-icon.png

(seriously though, I like the new icon, but I hate how my Pixel 2 displays it as a red square within a white circle. A few apps do this and I don't know why.)

lothorie and Krovelnaut Iron like this.