• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other A bit annoyed about this

nickastro

Reaction score
I don't understand why I have to play the lower lever parallel worlds to claim the accolade reward when I have already beaten the higher level

because u're not completing the lower levels ure completing the higher levels. if you played when it first came out, there was a good opportunity to complete the lower ones since the realms restarted daily.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Ofc when you completed master lvl will be much better if previous lvl accolades automatically become done. But devs probably will not fix and that's what we have.

Ofc when you completed master lvl will be much better if previous lvl accolades automatically become done. But devs probably will not fix and that's what we have.
dude you get rewards for what you earn. that would be like completing a master story mode and all the sudden the ones before master are all done. very simple, you get rewards for what you accomplished. respectfully i dont see the point in your method