• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal "Active" character bug

Alightsong

Reaction score
I have been grinding leveling up, and collecting characters (Specifically Squigly) and I have the four needed to evolve my silver into a gold, but it keeps saying my fourth Squigs is in an Active Team. Except she's actually not, because I have checked and rechecked and checked Again and Again. She's not in my Rift Team, not in any Prize Fight defense teams. Idk what to do about it. She's just sitting there useless.
Any suggestions?

I have been grinding leveling up, and collecting characters (Specifically Squigly) and I have the four needed to evolve my silver into a gold, but it keeps saying my fourth Squigs is in an Active Team. Except she's actually not, because I have checked and rechecked and checked Again and Again. She's not in my Rift Team, not in any Prize Fight defense teams. Idk what to do about it. She's just sitting there useless.
Any suggestions?
It is the Scared Stiff Squigly, and I cannot do anything with because of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-235324.png
    Screenshot_20230629-235324.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230629-235315.png
    Screenshot_20230629-235315.png
    702.3 KB · Views: 1
Was just about to say check your training team and then scrolled down a little bit more. Glad you sorted it out!