• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal AE just got reset

Beldr447

Reaction score
So my progress on AE got reset without reason, and when I won a fight again it gave me exp for an already compleated node. Then I leaved and progress got reset once again

So my progress on AE got reset without reason, and when I won a fight again it gave me exp for an already compleated node. Then I leaved and progress got reset once again
AE resets every week. Instead of a bug, it most likely went through it's weekly reset. Are you positive that this is an error?

AE resets every week. Instead of a bug, it most likely went through it's weekly reset. Are you positive that this is an error?
Yes, this morning the progress just came back, besides they were still 3 days left of AE when it got reset.

It probably was some kind of server error

Reactions: Triple and Zuzuska
Chances are you’re right and it was just a hiccup in communications between the server and client, which the devs can’t really do anything about. But just for reference, do you remember encountering any errors at all? Any messages with error codes attached?

Chances are you’re right and it was just a hiccup in communications between the server and client, which the devs can’t really do anything about. But just for reference, do you remember encountering any errors at all? Any messages with error codes attached?
Nope, not a single message was shown

Reactions: Psyche