1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Aeon/Venus Fights

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by ladybugo1, Feb 13, 2018.

1. ladybugo1

ladybugo1 New Member

I was just looking for someone to clear this up for me. I've been looking at people talk about these "Aeon/Venus" fights when someone reaches a certain level in Prize Fights. Can someone explain to me what they are, and what makes them special? Of course I know who the characters are from the original game, I just want to know about the self named fights.

2. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Aeon / Venus are teams that are generated by our server (AI teams), so they are not based on teams used by real players.

You might bump into Aeon and Venus when the app is having a difficult time finding players to choose from in your Fighter Score range, but sometimes these AI teams will show up regardless.

Hope this helps answer your question!

ladybugo1 and ImaiKari like this.
  3. ladybugo1

ladybugo1 New Member

Thank you so much! Another question I have is if you get special prizes for beating these fights?

4. vucaar

vucaar Member

No, these teams (Aeon/Venus) only serves to reach more streaks because they are easier than the other two teams (in general, Aeon and Venus teams has low FS in relation to the other teams you can fight).

ladybugo1 likes this.
  5. Mhsini

Mhsini New Member

I never bump onto them. How exactly can i increase my chance to fight them. I constantly can reach 30 win streaks but never got lucky with them.

6. Luke

Luke Active Member

pretty sure you wont find them after the pz fight score update (where they log your recent team within a fight score range). UNLESS no one else is playing the pz.