• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal All Gear re-arranging itself to default order

Psyche

Reaction score
Only very briefly mentioned in http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/equipping-any-new-skill-bb-makes-them-unusable.315/, but a separate issue I thought was worth making a full post for as it irritates me.
I didn't think images would be necessary as this is quite simple to describe, but I can snap some screenshots upon request if necessary.

The ability to assign special moves and blockbusters to one of the 2-5 particular slots works only for a very limited time. If I arrange my abilities just so to the way I like them, they will stay that way only until after one match. The character doesn't even have to have been used. The glitch applies to all fighters. This is also assuming the game is not crashed or exited, as it occurs upon restart as well. What then happens is that all SMs and BBs that were equipped re-arrange themselves into what I think is the order (left to right) in which they were dropped/unlocked/earned, although I can't be certain. It's definitely not a random order, though.

As an example, let's say I started out with a bronze Peacock who had a bronze Argus Agony equipped by default. I play some Story mode and get my hands on a silver George's Day Out. My preference, reading left to right, is to equip BBs first and only then SMs, so this causes no problems when I add the new move to the arsenal, because Peacock had AA equipped from the start. Let's say I did really well and got a gold Good Fellows. Because it's nice and shiny and unblockable I want to put it first, before the bronze Argus Agony. I do so, so the three Gear I have equipped are now in the order GF | AA | GDO. I go into a Prize Fight to try it out. The moves are arranged just as devised and I have a great game. I feel like building up a streak, so I immediately hop into another fight, but much to my confusion my arsenal is now laid out as AA | GDO | GF, and remains this way for any other fights unless I put it in my custom arrangement like before, but again lasting for one match.

This example only illustrates it affecting one character, but in reality it would reset the arrangement of any and all equipped BBs and SMs on any fighter in your collection where you took the time to lay them out yourself, all after one match or after coming back to the game.

iPhone 6 running iOS 10.3.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: BambooEarpick
This happens to me as well. It is a tad annoying.

Changing it so that it is permanently the way a user sets it would be a great Quality of Life change!

Reactions: Psyche