1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else getting these fridge horror moments?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flowers4zombies, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Inked

Inked Active Member

i kind of enjoy Cerebella’s interactions with Double. here she is, standing in front of a horrific shapeshifting monster out of some kid’s nightmares and she introduces with “You do a killer impression!” Cerebella acts so impressed with a monster like Double and i just find it amusing. also how happily she says “Double!” when switching out with her.

(i just realized the killer impression thing could also be a sort of pun with Double’s murderous intentions too)

cappatacus likes this.
  2. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

Huh, I have always heard the first one as "I knew you weren't a real wolf the whole time!" but my ears are admittedly broken. It felt very cartoon appropriate, what with Beowulf's weird wolf mask thing.

My own favorite might be Big Band's "I have to go. My Planet Needs Me."

I really wish I knew why he says "Salty Peanuts" when he gets beat up though

#22 fanghoul, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Zuzuska likes this.
  3. Al Qedic

Al Qedic Member

I wish I knew why Peacock says "I smell bread" when she dies...

Inked likes this.
  4. Fel

Fel wuf

I think its a reference to M*A*S*H, thats what google tells me. There's not much info about it even on google though. Maybe I'm searching it wrong :p